Tear-jerking Fraggle Rock Moments?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
So there is a thread for sad or touching Muppet moments, but what about Fraggle Rock?

I can think of quite a few on the spot, but I really want to mention 'The River of Life' where Dave Goelz absolutely nails it as Boober. It's probably my favourite performance by Dave overall. Boober comes off as so genuine and subtly emotional that I tear up a little at his vulnerability.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
"You work all night; you work all day - you still can't keep those worried blues away..." Geez, if that doesn't give us insight into Boober...

I can totally relate to Gobo, man.

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
I cry every time Wembley and Cotterpin sing "Children of Tomorrow" in the episode "A Tune For Two." Every time.

I also tear up a little in "Change of Address" when Gobo says "I'm starting to think everything's magic... if you see it that way."

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
I can think of quite a few on the spot, but I really want to mention 'The River of Life' where Dave Goelz absolutely nails it as Boober. It's probably my favourite performance by Dave overall. Boober comes off as so genuine and subtly emotional that I tear up a little at his vulnerability.
YES. Especially the scene where he's kneeling at the hole to Outer Space begging the Silly Creatures to stop hurting the Fraggles. We're shown different angles of an empty workshop, and for some reason that makes his pleas even more heart-wrenching. Aside from "Marooned," I think this was the most powerful episode in the entire series.

Streed

Reaction score
my best friend prides himself on rarely crying but that moment was so unbelievably powerful, he legitimately teared up, such an effective scene

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
In "Deep Dive" from the new show, when Red is crying in her cave because of her broken baloobius, Mokey gives her a hug, and Red blows her nose all over Mokey's dress. I really like Mokey's like "It's okay, you let it all out."