1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Tear-jerking Fraggle Rock Moments?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by JimAndFrank, Jul 4, 2016.

1. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

So there is a thread for sad or touching Muppet moments, but what about Fraggle Rock?

I can think of quite a few on the spot, but I really want to mention 'The River of Life' where Dave Goelz absolutely nails it as Boober. It's probably my favourite performance by Dave overall. Boober comes off as so genuine and subtly emotional that I tear up a little at his vulnerability.

Mo Frackle likes this.
  2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Basically the entire series finale :cry:

Mo Frackle and JimAndFrank like this.
  3. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

"You work all night; you work all day - you still can't keep those worried blues away..." Geez, if that doesn't give us insight into Boober...

I can totally relate to Gobo, man.

4. Beige Fraggle

Beige Fraggle Member

I cry every time Wembley and Cotterpin sing "Children of Tomorrow" in the episode "A Tune For Two." Every time.

I also tear up a little in "Change of Address" when Gobo says "I'm starting to think everything's magic... if you see it that way."

5. Beige Fraggle

Beige Fraggle Member

YES. Especially the scene where he's kneeling at the hole to Outer Space begging the Silly Creatures to stop hurting the Fraggles. We're shown different angles of an empty workshop, and for some reason that makes his pleas even more heart-wrenching. Aside from "Marooned," I think this was the most powerful episode in the entire series.