Teenage Mutant Ninja Restoration!

Tom Morrow

Reaction score
no i havent what was it about? this might sound bad but i have never even heard of it
Sir Didymus was a really fun character from Labyrinth. If you saw the film, he was the chivalrous fox (with a trusty shaggy dog). I had the honor of restoring one of the original puppet heads of that character some time ago.

If you have a look at the Movie Prop Restoration Services section of my page, you'll find some photos of the project there.

best,
Tom

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow! This looks awesome! The "before" pictures look kinda' gruesome though, like Leo was murdered and dismembered. That's gonna' give me nightmares!

Not sure what became of the other costumes from the first two films, but no doubt many of them could use a little attention.
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that a collector bought the Michaelangelo costume almost immediately after it became available, but now that I think about it, it may have been the one from the third movie.

Tom Morrow

Reaction score
Wow! This looks awesome! The "before" pictures look kinda' gruesome though, like Leo was murdered and dismembered. That's gonna' give me nightmares!

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that a collector bought the Michaelangelo costume almost immediately after it became available, but now that I think about it, it may have been the one from the third movie.
The Seattle Sci-Fi Museum has a suit from part III. That could be the one you're thinking of.

And yeah, it was definitely a little "gruesome" when it arrived! He's in considerably better shape now :smile:

Tom