Tell us about your Muppet collection...

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
I have:
Blockbuster Dolls:Miss Piggy,Gonzo,Fozzie and Kermit is some where in the attic
CD:A Green and Red Christmas, The Muppets Acelebration of 25 Years, John Denver and The Muppets A christmas together,Muppets From Space
Music Cassettes: Put Some zing into your spring,Elmo saves Christmas,the best of elmo,R E A D Y kit,Oscar's Grouch jamboree
Brass Key: Kermit porcelain doll
Kroger: muppet cups plates,and bowls
Switch Plates: Kermit & Bunsen/Beaker
Wendys: Kermit Muppets from Space Keychain
McDonalds GMC Glasses: Bikes,Baseball Diamond
MGM dolls: Swedish Chef
Coasters: 2 Kermit, 2 Animal,2 Muppet Labs,2 swedish Chef
DVD: Muppet show season 1,2,3
Dinosaurs season 1 & 2 Box Set
Dinosaurs season 3 & 4 box set
Fraggle rock Complete series box set
Fraggle rock where it all began
Head to toe with elmo
Dark Crystal
Muppets take Manhattan
Muppets' Wizard of oz
Follow that bird
Elmo in grouchland
Its a very merry muppet christmas
best of the muppet show featuring diana ross, Rudolph Nureyev,Brooke shields
Pez Giant big bird Fozzie
Muppets party cruise (ps2)
Muppets GBC game
Muppets On with the show GBA Game
kermit curtains
animal watch Rainbow connection kermit pin from Muppetvision 3d
Baby kermit keychain
Sesame street 35 years board game
Sababa toys:
Muppets Magic 8 Ball, Muppets Chess set, Kermit doll, animal,bunsen, beaker, fozzie, gonzo,swedish chef,miss piggy, Cutting Edge Kermit and Miss Piggy
Lanyard: oscar

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
Tyco Dolls: Bert, Big Bird, Cookie monster, Count and Tickle Me elmo
Ornaments: Sesame street kurt's adler, santa kermit lenox,ernie,oscar,a season to sing kermit
Carlton cards: animal Birthday Card, Animal keychain,kermit and animal paperclips,kermit notepad,muppet stickers,kermit address book,Muppet buttons
puzzles:Kermit painter puzzle, Muppets group puzzle
Stamps:jim henson and the muppets
Vhs:Elmocize,Elmo saves christmas,Snow white and the seven muppets,Bear in the big blue house,It's the muppets meet the muppets,Muppet classic theater, Elmo says boo,Christmas eve on sesame street, MM,GMC,MTI, MCC,fozzie's muppet scrapbook,Kermit's swamp Years,Elmo's world Babies dogs and more,muppet babies let's build,Tales of a bunny picnic,elmo in grouchland,Muppet family christmas (cut), big bird sings, elmo's world,sesame street 25 wonderful years,best of elmo,sing yourself silly,Elmopalooza,the daily muppet,Cinderelmo,Muppet babies time to play, Elmo's magic cookbook,Elmo visits the firehouse,it's the muppets more muppets please,put down the duckie,muppets from space,Best of kermit on sesame street

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
Books: little poky little puppy comes to sesame street,wisdom of big bird,before you leap,my life as a furry red monster, It's hard out here for a shrimp,Street Gang (hardcover),Big bird brings spring to sesames street,welcome to the big blue house (lift the flap),jim henson's doodle dreams, sesame street magazine march 2001, Oscar's rotten birthday,adding fraggles,kermit learns how computers work, the monster at the end of this book,the many faces of ernie, Baby gonzo's unfinished dream,Big bird's bedtime story,ernie gets lost, where are kermit's keys,muppet christmas carol,i want to be a cowboy,what's a fraggle,just kermit and me,it's not easy being big,another monster at the end of this book,would you like to play hide and seek with lovable,furry old grover,muppets great big coloring book,favorite songs from jim henson's muppets easy piano,jim henson's muppet stories# 12 story party,jim henson's designs and doodles, return to labyrinth vol.1,2,and 3,Legends of the dark crystal vol.1, It's not easy being green and other things to consider,I can do it myself, Sesame street book and record original cast,special deliveryfozzie bear star helper, animal go bye bye, fozzie's last lap,kermit's cleanup,my name is rosita,Ernie and bert book, I want to be president,sesame street magazine February 1999, TV guide March 15-21 1997,Show and tell picturesound Program, Jim henson the works

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
Palisades Action Figures:
Vacation fozzie
Series 3
Lew Zealand
Series 4
sam the eagle as Samuel arrow
PVC Miss piggy with towel,gonzo, snowths, Sam the eagle, Mahna Mahna,thog
series 5
Muppet newsman
series 6
clifford, waldorf
series 7
johnny fiama (brown suit, gray suit), frog scout robin,beauregard
series 8
marvin suggs, sam the eagle
series 9
swedish chef, steppin out fozzie,pops

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
muppet shirts
animal muppets band , oscar OG (original Grouch),big face cookie monster,kermit it's easy being green,kermit klein, kermit in 360 circle
Cd:
Fraggle rockin:a collection

Quesal

Reaction score
Last thing I added to my collection was the 1978 FisherPrice release Animal Puppet and I LOVE it!

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
My newest addition is the "quilting with the muppets" book.

Next step will be to make the actual quilt.

Fluffets

Reaction score
New additions!

A few days ago I got a nice surprise, a little rowlf plush:sympathy: that was originally from mcdonalds:mad: (of course we'd never go there!:smile:) and listed below are some other things I'm waiting to come in the post that mum bought as "early christmas presents"...

Copy of original Signed photo of Jim Henson and Kermit (both of them signed it)

Fisher Price Rowlf Puppet

Fisher Price (presumabely, my Mum never said) Fozzie puppet

small mcdonalds Fozzie plush

and thats it, I might have to send photos of some of my things.