Ten Terrific Girls

Hays

Reaction score
And what about Beverly Sills tap-dancing? Just rented "Fozzie's Scrapbook" from our library, and the guest star number's in there. What a great episode that was! I remember it from when I was a kid; our whole family couldn't stay on the chairs!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
LoL! Well, now you know why Dave is the resident Gorgon Heap. :big_grin:
I don't get it.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
no i don't talk to my grandparents about the muppets much either...:big_grin:

Sarah
I don't talk to my grandparents much about the Muppets either. They think it's for little kids. Which, technically, not talking to them about it isn't always a good thing. Because, then, when they give you presents (with my grandparents, that's a rare ocassion) they won't buy you Muppet action figures!

I have a friend who used to be a major Muppet fan, but people in school used to pick on him about it, so he's turned into one of those "Muppets are for kids, but I wish I could watch it" people. I'm trying to convert him!:big_grin:

Hays

Reaction score
Well, if you wanted to convert somebody from that, this is the sketch to use! (and the Raquel Welch episode)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Wasn't the episode where Statler and Waldorf took over the show the Hal Linden episode? That's what it said at the Kermitage guide.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Reply

Originally posted by Daffyfan2003
Wasn't the episode where Statler and Waldorf took over the show the Hal Linden episode?
That's correct. The song everyone is talking about though is from the fourth season Beverly Sills episode.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
I don't get it.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
When you got angry over the guest star/host mix up, it was not unlike the reaction a monster would have taken. Being that you are David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole, I was likening you to Gorgon Heap.

It was a joke.

-Matt