Tennis anyone?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Tennis is another sport I love and just curious if anyone else will be watching The US Open Final this afternoon with the veteran Andre Agassi taking on the awesome Roger Federer. Should be a dandy! Too bad it's on the same time as NFL football. I'll have to flip back and forth between both! Well, it's time for some football right now, actually. Go Redskins! See you all later. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never had luck with tennis, and believe me, when your P.E. teacher is the only one willing to be your practice partner, then you're not lucky in that sport. I remember one time, I got my finger caught somehow in the racket, tore off the top layer of my skin...OW!

Ziffel

Reaction score
YEOWWCH!

One time in 7th or 8th grade these two guys were fighting on a tennis court. When one of the guys left, I asked the other guy what happened. He said he hit him in the back of the head with a tennis ball. Even at a high velocity I wouldn't think that would have hurt too bad, eh? Maybe it was just the PRINCIPLE of the thing. And good thing for those guys that the PRINCIPAL wasn't around to see them fighting. Okay, that was lame. :stick_out_tongue:

Well it was a great match through the first three sets. But then it was all Federer. He's now won 2 Wimbledons and 2 US Opens in a row now. At only age 24 we just could be looking at the greatest tennis player of all time.