Terrible Rumor: Muppet*Vision 3D to close in DisneyLand California

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
:mad: I really, REEEEALLY hope this doesn't happen! My Son was born in December, so everytime we've taken him to Disney around his birthday, MuppetVision isn't showing cuz of new movies taking over, AND I'M TIRED OF IT!! :mad: I always look forward to going to DCA to see some Muppets, and our last 2 trips have been Muppet-less. Now I might never see it again?!?

Dumb. Stupid. Travesty... if it's true that is. :smirk:

Scooterforever

Reaction score
:mad: I really, REEEEALLY hope this doesn't happen! My Son was born in December, so everytime we've taken him to Disney around his birthday, MuppetVision isn't showing cuz of new movies taking over, AND I'M TIRED OF IT!! :mad: I always look forward to going to DCA to see some Muppets, and our last 2 trips have been Muppet-less. Now I might never see it again?!?

Dumb. Stupid. Travesty... if it's true that is. :smirk:
I'm very sorry to hear this; it's ridiculous that MV3D has been shut down both times you've gone. I'm going to WDW in 2 weeks, and needless to say, if MV3D is closed, heads will roll:mad::grr::crazy:.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear this; it's ridiculous that MV3D has been shut down both times you've gone. I'm going to WDW in 2 weeks, and needless to say, if MV3D is closed, heads will roll:mad::grr::crazy:.
MV3D is WDW is always running, unless there's a maintenance issue or something is not working. But they keep closing it in DisneyLand to play 3D movie trailers. Sure, I think the trailers are cool, but why are they closing attractions to play things people are going to see in theaters anyway?! :mad:

GonzoWaltsfan

Reaction score
I hope not, I enjoy going seeing the thing every now and than when I'm at DisneyLand *Sigh*

Scooterforever

Reaction score
MV3D is WDW is always running, unless there's a maintenance issue or something is not working. But they keep closing it in DisneyLand to play 3D movie trailers. Sure, I think the trailers are cool, but why are they closing attractions to play things people are going to see in theaters anyway?! :mad:
Yes, that's very dumb; it's Disneyland, they should have another 3D theater instead of closing a whole ride/ attraction just to show other 3D films.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
just a side note: my cousin who lives in cali and she called me today (may 20th) from DCA (and to brag she was near Muppet Vision to me) said the line was to long today! So, thats good news to hear i guess! :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
just a side note: my cousin who lives in cali and she called me today (may 20th) from DCA (and to brag she was near Muppet Vision to me) said the line was to long today! So, thats good news to hear i guess! :smile:
Are they playing MV3D in the theater today?