Tgif

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yeah, "Full House" was one of my favorite shows, never missed it.

I was there when...

Stephanie cut off Uncle Jesse's mullet! Oh, the horror!:eek:

Jesse and Joey went into the advertising jingle business

Jesse's endless girlfriend brigade would parade around the house any given week

Jesse and Becky met, fell in love, dated, married and had twins...I THINK that was the correct sequence of events...

Joey lost on "Star Search." MAJOR trauma!:cry:

Jesse's last name mysteriously changed from "Cochran" to "Katzopolis" with no explanation

Jesse worked for his father as an exterminator, but the boy really wanted to rock and roll!

The Beach Boys would appear like every other week

Michelle accidentally let the classroom bird fly out the window

Steph crashed the car into the kitchen

The gang went to Hawaii...and performed on stage with yes, The Beach Boys

Kimmy Gibler turned "bad girl" for 22 minutes before learning her lesson

Joey confronted his uptight father

Joey performed his endless Popeye and Bullwinkle imitations

Uncle Jesse performed as an Elvis impersonator

Joey got a kid's show...his partner? Mr. Woodchuck, a puppet. "Is that made of...wood?"

Steph took "Buy Now, Pay Later" literally and inadvertently shoplifted

The gang went to Vegas, and Steph hit the jackpot at a slot machine...but due to her age, the family couldn't keep her winnings

And...

I learned such classic catchphrases as
"Have mercy!"
"You got it, dude!"
"You're in big trouble, mister!"
"How rude!"
"Nerdburger with Cheese"
"Cut...it...out!"
"It's not for you, huh?"
That is a GREAT list! I remember all of those moments!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Some more "Full House" memories...AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH! Get outta my head!:wink:

The last episode, where Michelle gets amnesia, and basically forgets everything that happened over the past 8 years...although I didn't.

The Danny-Vicki romance.

D.J. and Steve's break-up. Again...TRAUMA!:cry:

The gang's trip to Disneyland, where Michelle gets lost.

Michelle tries to prove she's a "big girl" by taking Comet the dog out for a walk, only to have him run away.

Steph's first boyfriend.

The fog episode, where the family, including Jesse's parents, are stuck inside the Tanner household all night.

The one where Jesse participates in a bachelor/charity auction, and every woman in the room bids for him. Naturally, Becky outbids them all. Then when poor Joey gets up, no one bids for him, except a little old lady.

Urkel visits Steph to tell her wearing glasses is no big deal.

Jesse plans to move out of the house, but little Michelle begs him to stay, so he does.

D.J. goes on a crash diet, because she's invited to a pool party, and thinks she's too fat.

Kirk Cameron guests as D.J.'s "cool" older cousin.

The episode where one of Steph's classmates is being abused at home, and Jesse helps put a stop to it.

Danny has a telethon at the TV station, and enlists the family to do on-air work.

Michelle loses her bike.

Jesse and Becky move into the attic of the Tanner home...but it's a well-furnished attic.

Danny flashes back to the day he met Joey when they were kids.

The episode where every problem is solved in 22 minutes...that one is probably my all-time favorite.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Seriously, the episode with Stephanie's troubled classmate was really handled well.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yes, that was one of those "very special episode" type deals. But it was handled very well. They did touch on some pretty serious issues when you think about it, drinking, eating disorders, abuse, dropping out of school....

My favorite episode was the one where they were all fogged in, it's hilarious.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Yes, that was one of those "very special episode" type deals. But it was handled very well. They did touch on some pretty serious issues when you think about it, drinking, eating disorders, abuse, dropping out of school....

My favorite episode was the one where they were all fogged in, it's hilarious.
Yeah, "Full House" did have its share of "very special episodes." And the ones you mentioned were all done well.

The fog ep. was pretty funny...doesn't Joey, in the dark, crawl into his bed, only to find Jesse's mother sleeping in it?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yes and then Jesse and his dad come downstairs and Joey goes "believe me, there is no way I'd ever be in bed with your wife" And the mom goes "what's wrong with his wife?" and hits him with a pillow. Good stuff.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Yes and then Jesse and his dad come downstairs and Joey goes "believe me, there is no way I'd ever be in bed with your wife" And the mom goes "what's wrong with his wife?" and hits him with a pillow. Good stuff.
LOL!:big_grin:

A classic "Three's Company"-like moment!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Don't forget Steve Urkel also appeared on Step By Step too.

Michelle and Jessie appeared on Hangin With Mr. Cooper.

Steve Urkel became pen pals with Cory Matthews of Boy Meets World.

Basically, Perfect Strangers, Full House, Family Matters, Step By Step, Hangin With Mr. Cooper, and Boy Meets World are in the same universe so to speak.

Yet Susanne Sommers played herself in a Full House episode, And both the two guys in Perfect Strangers played different characters in Full House, Family Matters, and Step By Step.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Don't forget Steve Urkel also appeared on Step By Step too.

Michelle and Jessie appeared on Hangin With Mr. Cooper.

Steve Urkel became pen pals with Cory Matthews of Boy Meets World.

Basically, Perfect Strangers, Full House, Family Matters, Step By Step, Hangin With Mr. Cooper, and Boy Meets World are in the same universe so to speak.

Yet Susanne Sommers played herself in a Full House episode, And both the two guys in Perfect Strangers played different characters in Full House, Family Matters, and Step By Step.
Wow! Very impressive! My head is spinning! I only knew of the Perfect Strangers/Family Matters/Full House connection. Didn't know it extended to Boy Meets World, too.