Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Love it!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Like it!

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
In this story, Kermit starts protecting Piggy like she's his own and everyone starts noticing that he's acting weird when she's with another guy. The trouble starts when a pig named Nathel starts hitting on her. Will Kermit keep his cool? Or will he go off? Enjoy to find out. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT! Rated PG-13
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ONE

Miss Piggy woke up beside Kermit, who was waiting for her to wake up. "G'moring." he said, kissing her neck. "You're in a good mood." she laughed, "What happened?" He continued to kiss her neck. "What are we doing?" she asked. She now knows what he wants to do. They shared a kiss. Their french kissing really doesn't exist on alot of occasions, but on this one, it's manatory. For him anyways. He pulled her pants down and continued to kiss her. "Is the door locked?" she asked. "Yea." he replied. He pressed against her and put his arm around her leg. "Who are you?" she asked. "I'm still the same frog." he said. The whole thing was thought through. His french kissing started to send tingling sensations to her senstive skin. "It's rare that we get this moment alone." she said. "Tell me about it."

They continued to do their love-making under the covers for quite sometimes. Until he collaped on his side on the bed. "So, what are we going to do?" she asked, "We're on vaction." "How about we just go downstairs to our sweet spot." he said.

They walked to the living room and sat on the sofa bed. They kissed again and he turned off the lights. "Turn the lights on." she said. "Fine." he said, turning the lights on. "Love you." he told her. "Love you, too." she relpied. "We got house to ourselves." he said, "So, movie?" "Yea." she replied.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
I'll try to post more soon. Severe storms are heading my way. Heavy storms, rain, etc. See ya soon.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER TWO

Kermit took Piggy's hand as they watched the movie. "You're freezing!" he exclaimed, getting her a blanket. "What about you?" she asked, "How's your shoulder?" "Fine." he replied, "I need to get your opion." "What?" she asked. "Tank-top or spandex?" he asked. "Tank-top." she replied. They looked at each other and shared a kiss. She pulled away. "Something doesn't feel right." she said. "What do you mean?" he asked worried. "Someone's at the door." she replied. He got up and went to the door. "Hello." a pig named Nathel said. "Hello." Kermit said, "Can I help you?" "Yes, are you hiring?" the pig asked. "What can you do?" the frog asked. "Stunts." the pig replied. "Fine." the frog said, "You're hired."

Miss Piggy walked up to them. "Whose this?" she asked. "Hello, my love." Nathel said, "I believe this it the beautiful Piggy." "Yea." she replied, her face blushing. "Are you taken-" "Yea." Kermit answered. "Oh, and my who?" the male pig asked, taking her hand. "Me." the frog replied, "Piggy go upstairs. Nathel and I need to talk." She went upstairs. This can't be good. "You listen and yo listen good, I already lost her a few times and I don't intend to do that again. When we are not working, don't touch her, don't her, and stay away from her." Kermit demanded. "Ok." the pig said, walking upstairs.

Miss Piggy was sitting on her head when Nathel walked in. "Hello, darling." he said, "I assume that you need some love." "No, I got someone." she told him, "Thanks for offering." He sat down beside her. "The frog is so protective." he said, grabbing her waist. She scooted away. He scooted closer and grabbed her waist again. "KERMIT, GET IN HERE!" she screamed. "What's going on?" Kermit asked, taking Piggy's hand. "He won't stop touching me." she said. "Where?" he asked angerly. "Waist." she replied. He took him by his throat. "Listen, I'm sorry." he cried. "Why are you whinning like a baby?" Kermit asked. "You're scaring me." the pig said. Kermit dropped him and took Piggy out of the room. "What was he trying to do?" he asked. "He kept getting closer to me like I'm his lost puppy." she replied. "Piggy, you're my puppy." he told her. "I know." she replied. "My little Piggy." he said, putting his hand around her waist. They went to the kichen to get some snacks and Nathel followed them. "Piggy." he said. "Please, stop following me." she said. "She's mine." Kermit said. She went to the living room.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 3

"Piggy, we need to talk-" "We need to break." Piggy told him. "Why?" he asked. "I don't want to be in the middle of everything." she replied. "Please, just give me another chance to get it right." he begged, "I'm sorry." She walked away, leaving him depressed. "PIGGY, TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG!" he screamed. Fozzie walked in. "Kermit." he said, walking to him. "Don't touch me right now." the frog said, "She broke with me because of that stupid pig." Kermit walked to Nathel and grabbed him by the throat. "You stole her from me!" he screamed. Fozzie ran and pried him off.

Miss Piggy was packing her bags when Kermit barged in. "Don't you knock?" she asked. "No!" he said, "I want you back. I'm sorry for everything that happened. I did that because I love you." "Forget it!" she said and walked out the door, "If you really love me, you would call!" she yelled.

He couldn't help but to watch her car drive away. His face turned red as he stared out the window. Pepe walked in. "Kermin, are you alright?" he asked. "I don't know." the frog replied. He sat with the sad frog. "Listen, she'll come back, she always does. You love her and she loves you." "It's all my fault." the frog cried. "It's Nathel's." the king prawn said. Kermit stood up and stared at the door. "It is." he said, "He's going to pay...big time." He walked out the door. Oh, no! Pepe thought as he walked out the door.

Kermit walked to Nathel from behind and...POW! He's on the ground. "KERMIT, LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Fozzie yelled. "YOU PIG, YOU STOLE HER AWAY FROM ME!" the frog yelled. Sweetums ran and pried him off of the pig. "Get him out of here!" the frog said, "Make sure he never comes back!" Sweetums grabbed him and threw him out. Kermit looked at everyone. "I'm going to get a **** drink." he said and walked to the kichen.

Kermit took a glass and stared at it. "NO!" he threw the glass to the wall and fell to his knees. "I'm sorry." he cried, "I didn't mean it! Please..."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 4 PT. 1

Miss Piggy sat on her couch with her coffee. She didn't care that she was all by herself. To her, it's good for a change. That was until somone walked in without knocking. Kermit. "What do you want?" she asked. "Tell me." he said, "Tell me what I did wrong." "It's not you, I can't stay there anymore." she told him. "Why?" he asked, "You're sick." "No-" "Tell me what's going on!" he told her. He sat down. "I'm just not feeling too hot there." she said. "What can I do about it?" he asked, "What's in there?" She shifted her weight. "I can't say." she said, "I'm allgeric to turkey." He sighed. "Oh." he said, "That's why you broke up with me." "No." she said, "It's because of him." "Nathel?" he asked. "Yea, he keeps sending me messages and I didn't want you to see them." He took her purse and savaged in it for her phone. "What are you doing?" she asked. He took her phone and looked at the messages. His face turned red as he read:
"Hey, I'm watching you. " "I want to go out with you, call me *****!"

He dialed the number. "Voicemall." he said, "Do you know what could happen?" She looked away. "I going to do something before-" he was interupted by her phone. Another message.
"You're scared? You should be...right after your boyfriend did, I will find you."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
PT. 2

"Forget about it." Piggy said. "No, I'm not going to forget it." Kermit said, "For now, we can just make up." They shared a kiss and she put her arms around his neck, which is a good sign for him. "What do you want to do?" she asked. "I don't know-" "Not that, we already did that." she said. "How many times we made love?" he asked. "A few times this week and it's Tuesday." she told him. "One more time." he said. "Maybe on Friday night." she told him. They kissed again. This time, more passionite. "Let's go." he said, "I'll take care of the turkey and good care of you." "Good, you better." she said, "I knew you would be running to me." They kissed again and again...and again. "If we don't go, it'll be sooner." she said. "Good." he told her and kissed her neck. "Let's go." she laughed, "Bad frog."

They got into the car and drove off. "Are you sure?" she asked, "About wanting to you know?" "To make love." Kermit said while driving, "Yes, I'm sure. I think it's time for us to express our love." "By being active with inercourse?" she asked, "Look, we're not married." "Yet." he said, "Piggy, why do you have to take this so seriously?" "Because, you changed." she said, "You're not the same frog, but I like it." He started to laugh again. Then, she started to laugh and now both of them laughed. "Are you sure it's a good time to talk about sex right now?" she laughed. "Changing subject." he said, "Ok, the season premire of the new show. The begining should be lalalala, I have no idea." "You have a paino." she said. He watched the road with a funny face on him. She rolled her eyes. "I still can't believe that you want to...you know." she said.

They arrived at the boarding house and got out of the car. "What happened to your truck?" she asked. "Sold it." he told her. "Finally, nobody wants to kill me." she said. "Tell me about it." he said seriously. They walked inside.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 5

Kermit and Miss Piggy sat on the bench in the backyard. "What did we do?" he asked. "I don't know." she replied, "We had a talk about love-making." "We're bad." he said, leaning in. "Yea." she said. They shared a kiss. A long, hungry kiss. "Ok, let's save it." she said. "Let's just go inside, it's getting cold." he said, guiding her inside. "Are you two back together?" Fozzie asked. "Yea." he said. "What did you do?" the bear asked. "We...did something." the frog replied. "Like what?" the bear asked. "Madeout." the frog said. "The easy type or the heavy type?" the bear laughed. "Heavy." the frog said, "We need to talk to you about something."

Fozzie sat down. "Ok." he said. "Well." Kermit said, looking at Piggy, "We decided to start being, uh, active." "Like, inercourse?" the bear asked. "Yea." Piggy said. Fozzie stared Kermit down. "Piggy, let us men talk." Kermit said. "Ok, I'll be in Janic's room." she said, walking upstairs. "What should I do to make her excited?" Kermit asked. "Ok." the bear said, "In her room, in a box, there's a two peice pjs. It's really short. Give that to her." "Ok." the frog said. "One thing that every woman likes about this: lights off." the bear said. "Why?" the frog asked. "It steams it up." the bear said, "Make sure you have all the things you need like...you know what I'm talking about." "I do." the frog said.

"Hey, listen, I need help." Piggy said. "What?" Janice asked, "You and Kermit are finally moving up in the relationship? Is it going to be awsome?" "Yea." Piggy said. "Give me the details. All of it." the guitarist. "I can't tell you yet." the pig said.

"What if it doesn't work?" Kermit asked. "It will." Fozzie said. "Ok, thanks man, you're the best." the frog said and run upstairs.

Janice and Piggy shared a hug. "Remember, tell me." Janice said. "I will." Piggy said, walking out the door. "Finally, it's happening." the guitarist squealed.

Kermit walked to her room and found a box. "Jackpot." he said. "What's jackpot?" Piggy asked from behind. "Oh." he said, "I don't if I can wait that long." There it was. He said it. He admitted it. She took the pjs out of the box and went to the restroom. He lied on the bed and took a deep breath. He waited for her to come out.

Finally, she came out, wearing matching pink pjs. "What do you mean?" she asked, lying on the bed, "Y-" He stopped her with a kiss. "Kermit, what are you doing?" she asked. The lights turned off. Oh, she thought. He began to kiss her neck. "It's not-Forget it." she tried to say. "Are you ok?" he asked. "Yep." she replied as he pressed against her. "Are you going all the way tonight?" she asked. "Yep." he said, kissing her collarbone. Then, he began to kiss the rest of her body and she kissed his neck and shoulder. Everything is going great to him. "It's..." he kissed her, "So..." he pressed against her, "Nice to finally..." he pressed against her again, "Do this." The whole night it was kissy, cuddling, and more kissing.

Then, at midnight, they stopped. He fell to his side of the bed. "Wow, did we just-" "Yes." he answered. "Oh, boy." she said, "It's not so weird now that we actually did it." "Yea." he said, looking at her, "I'm sorry for forcing you into this. I can't wait anymore." "Why?" she asked. "I'm ready." he told her. She lied her head on his chest and they drifted off to sleep. "Love you." he said. "Love you, too." she said and fell asleep. Oh, no! he thought, She wasn't ready!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 6

Miss Piggy woke up the next morning and turned to Kermit, who was looking down on her. "Hey beautiful." he said. "Hey." she said, sitting up. "I'll meet you downstairs." he said, kissing her head, "Love you." "Love you, too." she replied. He went downstairs.

Kermit went to the dining room with a grin on his face. "How did it go?" Fozzie asked. "Oh, yea." Kermit said, "It was good." "You went all-" "Yea." the frog laughed. "You're in a good mood." Zoot said, "I miss Leah." "Don't worry, buddy." Walter said, "Kermit's in a good mood." "Yea, I'll tell you later." the frog said.

Janice went to Piggy's room. "Tell me." she said. "Ok." Piggy said, "I walk in here and he starts kissing my neck and I'm like what are you doing. He got me down to bed and turn off the lights." "Are you serious?" the guitarist asked. "Yes." the pig said, "So after he turned off the lights, he went all the way, by pressing against me. Eailer in the car, he starts talking about sex and stuff. Then, before we started, he admitted that he couldn't wait until Friday." "Hahaha." the guitarist laughed, "He couldn't wait any longer. What did he say, it's time to express our love with inercourse?" Piggy nodded in agreement and they walked out the door.

Miss Piggy and Janice sat down by each other. Kermit started staring at her and she started to stare at him. "Breakfast is served, h'okay." Pepe said, putting the pot and pan on the table. "Seriously Janice, some of these people eat like lions." Piggy whispered. "Arent you going to eat, Piggy?" Walter asked. "Fine." she agreeded, noticing Kermit staring at her. "Come on, you're gonna get sick if you don't." Janice said, fixing her a plate. "Are you feeling okay?" Fozzie asked. "Yea." she said, "It's a woman thing." She picked up a fork and began eating slow. "That's not how a pig supposed to eat." Rizzo said. "Oh well." she said. Janice felt her head. "Piggy, you're really warn." she said, "You're sick?" "No!" Piggy said, "Hot flash." "Hmm, you're fatiuged, hot flashed, grumpy, in a bad mood...I know what it is." Kermit said. "At least you know I'm not pregant." she said. She continued to eat her food.

After breakfast, Piggy stopped Janice. "I think it's something else." she said, looking groopy. "What do you mean?" Janice asked, sitting her and herself down. "It feels weird." the pig told her, "My jaw and arms hurt. Is that normal?" Janice looked into her eyes, she knew it was serious. "KERMIT! CALL 911!" she screamed. Kermit ran in there. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I think Piggy's about to have a heart attack. Her jaw and arms are hurting, and she's breathing really heavy." Janice told him. "Fozzie!" he cried, "Call 911 now!" "On it." the bear said from behind.

Zoot dialed a girl's number. Leah (With permisson].
"Hello."
"Hey, lovebug."
"Zoot, how's things over there?"
"Fine, I guess."
"I miss you."
"I miss you, too."
"I wish I could come, but I'm too busy."
"Me too."
"Well, I gotta go."
"Love you."
"Love you, too."
He hung up the phone and Walter ran in. "Piggy is having a heart attack." he said. They ran out of the room.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER 7 PT. 1

At the hospital, Kermit sat in the waiting room. "Kermit, are you ok?" Scooter asked. He didn't reply. Then, a doctor walked in. "Muppets, I have some terrible news." the doctor said. Kermit stood up. "Piggy got too bad for us to handle, so we had to put her to sleep and ship her to the 2nd floor." the doctor told them. "You just put her to sleep, like forever sleep?" Kermit asked. "Well, sometimes they wake up." the doctor replied. "I'm going to the 2nd floor." Kermit said, walking out.

He went to the elevator and pressed the button. His head hit the wall as he waited for the door to open. The door finally open and he went to the waiting room. "Kermit, I have been expecting you." a nurse said, "Come with me." He went with her to a room. "She'll wake up in a minute." she said and walked out, leaving them alone. He sat by her on the chair. "Piggy, I'm sorry." he said, "I love you." He put his head to her hands.