The “What did you do today?” thread

Slackbot

Reaction score
I made the pattern for my next puppet's skin and boiled up half a yard of Punky Muppet fur. When that dries, let the cutting and dyeing begin!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Went to church, then I sang "I Dreamed a Dream" (from Les Miserables) at our church talent show. Plus, I was listening SS christmas stuff, oh yeah and Muppet Christmas songs at home. Then, I took a (yawns) a long nap.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I was in a parade for my band. It was two miles, and we had to go up a HUMONGOUS hill! I nearly passed out, no joke. :dreamy:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I've been sick for the past couple of days with some sort of cold, so I didn't go to church today. I mostly played my saxophone (I learned Moving Right Along today :smile: ), filled a couple of pages in my sketchbook and watched YouTube videos.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Went to church, watched more Firefly, went to Wal-mart and talked with UC about the future. :big_grin: Now I'm working on my Spanish assignment. 'Tis a good day!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Went to a birthday party on Saturday. Sunday had to go get a new power strip as ours went up. >< Got dinner, and then watched football. Over all it was a good weekend.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I went ahead on my homework, which should make things easier in the next few weeks.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Scheduled time off in Dec to visit my family and picked up some overnight work shift this week...which means I'll be exhausted, but financially okay next month, so fair trade-off.

------------