The “What did you do today?” thread

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Crunchtime has just intensified by over 9000. 0_0 Next week I have a final exam, a group project in Spanish, and two term papers all due. Aye yi yi.

Hubert

Reaction score
Today was very unproductive. I went out for a bit this morning, came home, ate lunch, and took a nap.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Grocery shopping, and had dinner at Outback with my hubby!! All in all great day! Now excited to watch The Muppets tonight!!! :smile:

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I went to a flea market with my husband and scored two '70s Sesame Street puppets (one Ernie and one Grover, who isn't in great shape but it's still cool), a Fisher Price Sesame Street house and a plush/"ragdoll" car with mini Ernie and Bert inside. As an added bonus, I got my dad's Christmas present taken care of.

Hubert

Reaction score
Let's see here...I spent the morning on MC (while watching Finding Nemo), then I ate lunch, then I spent the whole afternoon on MC, then I ate dinner, then I watched Finding Nemo again, and then I watched MCC.

Yeah...Nemo and Muppets was my day today.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I went out to lunch with my mom and we went shopping and got a few more Christmas decoration pieces that I needed. And I will probably watch the Cee Lo Christmas Special again tonight because I can. :stick_out_tongue: THANK GOD FOR DVR'S!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In a fit of peak, I went ahead and just dug back out all of my spring and summerwear, and put them back in line in my closet... I mean I've been having to dig them back out after I put them up all throughout the fall, and since apparently we're not going to have a winter till February this year, I might as well save myself a lot of hassle, and just put them all back for easy access.

In fact, I feel like ranting about it! *Runs over to the rant thread*

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Had some lunch, gonna watch football later, and then probably watch some movies. I love lazy Sunday's. :big_grin: