The “What did you do today?” thread

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I have an appointment this morning but after that I will get some more Christmas shopping done. UGH it just never ends! >< But NOT before I get my haircut! Then grocery shopping, and probably get some dinner with my hubby. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
I went Christmas shopping, but didn't have much success. Still, a very fun time, and a way to get me in the Christmas mood (which I've been struggling with this year).

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm going back to bed after I post this. :stick_out_tongue: I'll update what I did later. :stick_out_tongue:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Well, I took my last final exam of the semester, discovered I had the flu, went home via public transit, changed into my pajamas, fixed myself a bowl of reheated pasta with tomato sauce, curled up in my super warm fleece blanket, turned on the TV, and began my winter break. Ahhhh....

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I have been tired tired! Pregnancy does that to ya! I haven't been doing much this week. I did go to a Christmas concert at my church! That was fun. And the rest of this week I will pretty much be resting up before Christmas explodes next week.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Practiced for the school musical play competition, which is on Friday. Almost outta time, and we still have lots of unsolved issues! :eek:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Stayed up late to finish a report that someone else in my group should've done.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Those people are the worst. That's why I always liked it when teachers or professors give out group evaluation sheets, so they have a chance to know who contributed what to the assignment.