The “What did you do today?” thread

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I went to Denny's for a "hobbit" breakfast, cleaning up the house like Cinderella while listening to John Denver & The Muppets - A Christmas Together album plus The Muppet Christmas Carol on CD-R from which I burned from my iTunes software weeks ago, and now it's time to relaz and I cannot wait for Christmas. Maybe I will be dreaming about leaving Santa a plates of cookies and a glass of warm milk. I can be silly sometimes.

DrDientes

Reaction score
I went to the supermarket to buy food for tonight, and then I watched a Muppet Christmas marathon. :big_grin: Started with The Bells of Fraggle Rock, then Muppets Christmas Carol, Muppets Family Christmas, and Emmet Otter Jug-Band Christmas.

Hubert

Reaction score
Today I got on MC, did some last minute shopping in the morning, ate lunch, wrapped a few gifts, relaxed a bit, ate dinner, watch MFC, sat around, and got on here again.

This summary of Hubert's day was brought to you by the letter H and the number 497.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Attempting to watch as many Christmas movies/specials/episodes as possible today. So far I've watched A Christmas Story, A Muppet Family Christmas, and I'm currently watching the Addams Family (1964) Christmas Episode "Christmas With The Addams Family." :halo:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Had a wonderful Christmas with the family and enjoyed an excellent dinner with only the best roast beef, despite my annoying father saying that I wouldn't finish it considering I've been getting too full lately! And I still have room for chocolate! HA!

Currently watching Fellowship of the Ring! :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Cooked bacon chocolate chip cookies. Bought an outer door from a neighbor, who replaced hers because the handle was on the wrong side. Dyed and dissected several feet of an ostrich boa, and tied the feathers into clumps in preparation for wigging up a Fraggle.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Bought a nice HDTV from a surprisingly empty Best Buy (empty considering it's the day after Christmas :stick_out_tongue:)