1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The “What did you do today?” thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by AlittleMayhem, Oct 9, 2012.

1. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

No! But thank you for playing. (Now I want a Snookie Blyer smilie...he could be "insincere grin".)

Kiwi as in New Zealander. One never knows where the Sam Neill clones may be lurking. If there's one still available, he's MINE.
    --------------
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I dealt with a stupid person at the MVA. XP
  3. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

2nd day of tests. Chemistry, English, English listening/grammar/vocabulary, and history.
    Yesterday was Chinese, geography, and earth science.
  4. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Did a bit of Design for Print research, but somehow ended up looking at a list of Middle-earth Elves...:confused:
  5. Pinkflower7783

Laundry and dinner. Oh so exciting my life is. :p
  6. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

You forgot to mention MC forums. :p
  7. Pinkflower7783

Do we always have to be so technical? Wait don't answer that. :p
  8. newsmanfan

-----------
    Got the last two sparkly skeletons at the dollar store and hung them in my house. Am now wondering if this is what sparkly vampires turn into when you stake them.

---------------
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  9. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I sewed Skeeter's gloves.
    AlittleMayhem and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  10. newsmanfan

-----------
    I ogled pumpkin things, bought one (pumpkin butter for my cheese toast, with raisin bread and NZ cheddar, nom nom nom), and am now savoring the rest of the night all to myself. Gonna cook a French recipe, chicken with a veggie herb sauce, and making mashed sweet potatoes and pumpkin to go on the side with a bottle of hard pumpkin cider. And then...writing! All night! mwahh ha ha ha ha ha ha!

----------------
  11. Pinkflower7783

Went shopping with my hubby and had a fabulous dinner at Outback Steakhouse. My weekend is off to a great start so far. :)
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  12. AlittleMayhem

Sunday roast with the family, as always.
  13. Pinkflower7783

Watched my football team get completely pounded. UGH! But maybe fixing spaghetti for dinner will cheer me up. :D
  14. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Most of the day I have been watching ABC Family movies. I wish they would have a good movies weekend like this more often. :excited:
  15. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

Went to church this morning, ran errands, and now I've got to get ready to leave for Florida tomorrow.
    Hayley B likes this.
  16. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I so miss going to church (But I had to move). Have a safe and awesome time in Florida.
  17. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

Thanks, I will! We're leaving in a couple of hours.
  18. Pinkflower7783

Probably gonna be camped out on the sofa for most of the morning I have such a busting headache right now. ><
  19. AlittleMayhem

First day back at college from October holidays. I did so much water colour painting, maybe too much for my like.
  20. Pinkflower7783

It's almost 9:00 and I'm just now cooking dinner. Oops! :o