1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

The “What did you do today?” thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by AlittleMayhem, Oct 9, 2012.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I MEAN.... Of course not!

2. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Getting back on topic, I decided to hook up the old VCR and watch my old VHS tape of The Lion King (because even though I love the movie, I don't own a DVD of it yet).

Blue Frackle and LittleJerry92 like this.
  3. LittleJerry92

Dude, VHS is the way to go with Disney movies.

4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yesterday evening my entire family and I attended my second younger brother's wedding, because of the afterparty we didn't get back home until 1:30 AM.

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  5. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Went to a local pizza place called Uptown with my Dad. For a local business, it's got really good quality pizza.

6. LittleJerry92

Started playing Pimp My Ride (the game obviously based off the TV series).

It's pretty cheap. I don't recommend it.

7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I got up this morning.

8. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Yeah, with the awesome clamshell cases instead of the traditional sleeves! ;)

Speaking of analog technology, today I dug up a bunch of prerecorded audio cassettes at work and listened to see if they were unedited commercial recordings (we have a lot of cassettes which had tracks ripped straight from LPs and CDs). I'm in this process of getting rid of old redundant stuff and these cassettes have been a bit of a priority.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  9. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

I don't play it in the video game sense but my Dad and I have been playing along with Jeopardy on our TV pretty much every day lately. I really enjoy doing that :)

10. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Homework. I spent the entire day doing homework, and now my brain is no longer functioning.

11. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I didn’t have any homework when I was in school.

12. LittleJerry92

....none? Not even high school?

13. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Nope.

14. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Today I did something really special in the holiday spirit: I watched Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas for the first time. And it was really, really good. :)

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  15. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

I made Homestar Runner Miis on my Switch. Honestly, I was so happy to discover that you can make Miis on the Switch, because that was one of my favorite things to do on the 3DS. (Yeah, I know Miis first started out on the Wii, but I never had a Wii.)

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  16. D'Snowth

I've had to file copyright claims on Dailymotion before, but today was my first time filing a copyright claim on YouTube, and something tells me that not being a huge, partner channel, that this process is going to take a long time, if it even goes through. I remember when I filed an appeal against an incorrect third party claim years ago, I literally did not get results until the last minute of the allotted time period that was given for the issue to be resolved (which was a full month).

17. LittleJerry92

What video ended up getting a copyright claim?

18. D'Snowth

The one I filed a claim on, or the one I had to appeal a claim on?

The one I filed a claim on was an old Steve D'Monster episode somebody else had apparently reuploaded without my consent, and without any acknowledgement of the source of the video.

The one I appealed was one that received a third party claim from a policing company that had a claim on some production music I included that was supposed to be free for use in the first place. I won the appeal and had the claim removed, but as I said, the appeal was given a full 30-days to be resolved, and it literally was not until the final hour on that 30th day that the appeal succeeded and the claim was removed.

19. LittleJerry92

Wow, that blows someone took one of your videos.

I'm waiting for the day a some annoying fan tries to contact Sesame Workshop saying "OMG STEVE DA MONSTER LOOKS LIKE ONE OF DA FRAZZLETONES!!!1!!!! DATS INFWINGEMENT!!!!111!!!!" in attempts to make your character look like you're trying to rip off their content.

20. D'Snowth

Well, I remember a troll posted a comment on my Scarblog several, several years ago, saying to something to the effect of, "How do you feel about ripping off Sesame Street fatso?" Of course, I don't even know if it pertained specifically to Steve, or just the fact that I perform in the same puppetry style used on SS. Either way, it seems like ever since people out there have evidently created pages for Steve on random Wikis out there, pretty much most of the internet is well aware Steve was inspired by an AM Frazzletone Monster, yes, but nobody seems upset about it.