The “What did you do today?” thread

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Was just at work, doing my regular stuff ... and then come home to find out some git got to watch X-Men live and up close. :stick_out_tongue:

Bridget

Reaction score
Well, I had a very basic day today considering the fact I stayed home during most of it. However, I used that time to clean my room top to bottom, and straighten up the house for my mom. I also applied for a summer job this afternoon, so I am waiting for a response!

Reactions: mo

Bridget

Reaction score
Good luck with that!
Thanks AlittleMayhem!

I actually got a response today from the center and they said it would be fine once my guardian fills out some paperwork, blah blah blah... So I'm pretty sure it's dafe to say I got the job!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Are you ready for this bombshell?

For the first time in nearly eight years, I have now closed my old KGZ forum (the site itself is still up, but the forum is closed).

Now then, who here besides Marty, Sarge, Kathy, or MrsPepper can even name what KGZ is? :stick_out_tongue:

mo

Reaction score
Well, I had a very basic day today considering the fact I stayed home during most of it. However, I used that time to clean my room top to bottom, and straighten up the house for my mom. I also applied for a summer job this afternoon, so I am waiting for a response!
Woah! what's it gonna be for? All I have planned out this summer is fake LARPing with my brothers :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Are you ready for this bombshell?

For the first time in nearly eight years, I have now closed my old KGZ forum (the site itself is still up, but the forum is closed).

Now then, who here besides Marty, Sarge, Kathy, or MrsPepper can even name what KGZ is? :stick_out_tongue:
Was there anyone even active on it? Truthfully i thought you shut it down a loooooooong time ago :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just one actually, my assistant is still active there believe it or not, but he's practically the only one. But yeah, it's been over a year since the last legit new member, and for the past few years, any new member who shows up will post for like a month or so then disappear, and I honestly can't remember the last time any of the old timers have been there - and I really don't have time or energy to administrate something that's covered in virtual dust and cobwebs, so yeah I finally closed it.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I saw Monsters University today. Good film, even though the projector gave the bottom third of the screen double vision. I told the manager about that, and she gave me a free pass to any movie in the next 3 months.

And last night, which is technically today, I slept in a night splint. That's basically a splint for the foot and lower leg, but it keeps the foot at a toes-up angle to stretch the bottom of the foot. It's not that comfortable, but I've slept in a splint and a cast before. And my foot didn't hurt in the morning, which was a nice change.