1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

the 2000th thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazy ernie, Aug 25, 2002.

1. crazy ernie

crazy ernie New Member

2. Luke

Luke Active Member

3. crazy ernie

crazy ernie New Member

but on the main page of the forum, it says 2001 threads
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

Oh yeah, thats pretty wierd. Seems like the database has lost some threads along the way or something. I have no explanation for that !
  5. radionate

radionate New Member

There have been a few threads deleated, and maybe when they created the action figure catagory they combined some of the 2 million threads that rehashed the same stuff over and over and over and over and over again.
  6. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Perhaps we're supposed to make up what number thread this is.

I believe this is thread number 4!
  7. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

ernie you need your crazy ernie avatar so me and you match avatars im evilbert
  8. Jackie

Jackie New Member

But I believe this is thread number -0.0009

uh oh, what now? LOL!
  9. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Ernie101

Evil Bert? Don't you think that's kind of sick? If you're affended by the cartoon, why aren't you offended by the Osama-Bert picture???:confused: :confused: :confused:
  10. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Now we eat muffins!
  11. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Wow! This is fun! :)
  12. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

I believe this thread is #Skinfrith.