The (Animated) Adventures Of Ernie and Bert

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Hey, this is a little like a "Your Thoughts" Thread! STICKY PLEASE!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
IgorPonweed said:
Please stop beating on Elmo. :frown:
He was referring to Elmo? I thought he was complaining about Abby Cadabby:wink:

Anyway, the idea of a claymations eries with Ernie and Bert was announced one or two years ago.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Nice.. its old news... but i thought it was forgotten... they started talking about this a year ago... or more... and nothing was heard from since.

Whats news is how many episodes, and what their release goal is. :smile: thnx for the info

beaker

Reaction score
This looks actually pretty awesome. I've actually been a fan of when Muppets are occationally animated(Little Muppet Monsters, Muppet Babies, Fraggle Rock, etc) Whats that Koala claymation show? I like that one. At first I thought the post on Muppet news flash was about new Sesame action figures(as they look like that) Im sure they'll be posted online somewhere when they debut.

BEAR

Reaction score
This looks interesting, and a nice way to bring Bert and Ernie to the spotlight more often. I don't see why they can't just use the puppets, but I guess they're trying something new.

Erine81981

Reaction score
This looks really cool. Bummer that it isn't coming to the US but maybe will get to see it sometime or later. :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, this IS rather old news: they've been planning a stop-motion spin-off series with Ernie and Bert for quite some time, not to mention the fall of 2005 was supposed to see an hour-long special of Ernie and Bert travelling the world.

I'll believe this when I see this.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
sounds cool.... :smile: but why do i keep thinking "If this was Disney doing this with there Muppets, MC members would be bashing it left and right"