The Anti-Fan Club

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I hate alcohol, drugs, criminals, drunk people, mean people, and speeding tickets.

Of course, the last one is MY fault!
dude, drunk people are hilarious!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
i hate:
boy bands/ teen-pop stars!
tomatoes!
avril lavigne!

but most of all, the thing i hate most:
NAZIS!
i can't believe there are still nazis out there in germany that are in their 20's.........or should i say people who support nazis who are young......idiots they are...

ryan

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i can't believe there are still nazis out there in germany that are in their 20's.........or should i say people who support nazis who are young......idiots they are...

ryan
It does make you wonder about people doesn't it?!

I wonder what they tink when they read about all the Jews and the other vicitims of Hitlers manic plan. How cuold they think that what he did was right.

Some people are so ****** up.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
there's some people out there who join those groups because they have no other choice because either they have a president who is a dictator and wants people to join groups like al-qaida...and there's people out there who join those groups because they hate us for some odd reason...

just my two cents..

ryan

hdofu

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of movies like Spy Kids. You know with kids doing like really really far fethced stuff in what is supposed to be the real world.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
but i use my hi-tech equipment everyday!!!!!

YOU MEAN IT'S JUST A WATCH! IT DOESN'T HAVE THE POWER OF THE UNIVERSE IN IT?!?!?!??!?!?!!

nevermind

Sarah

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i'm not a fan of people leaving away messages on aol when they're gone....who cares what you're doing, sign off if you're not going to be there!!!!!!!!!!

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
dude, drunk people are hilarious!
Not if they're sloppy drunk. When they get just to that buzz and are "happy drunks," it's okay, but when they get sloppy drunk, can't see straight or keep their eyes open, can hardly stand without falling or stumbling, get verbally and physically abusive, no. Drunk people are horrible people.

I was raised around it and it is NOT a good thing. Stay away from alcohol and don't get started AT ALL!! I used to have a glass of wine with dinner (at 30 you can do that kind of thing) because the food soaks it up, but I won't be doing that anymore either.

I've a best friend who's recently got very bad addicted to liquor and has become a slush, and I'm working with him to get through all that, and have quit drinking anything at all because it's very hypocritical to do something you hate, whether moderately or whatever.

So, be careful with it, and if you decide one day to do it, keep in mind that I knew a man who died of sclerosis (sp?) of the liver from drinking so much, and he finally died in his house after having drowned in his own puke.

So, that's my public service announcement.