The Anti-Fan Club

mr_oz

Reaction score
I dont like pain. It's painful. If anybody does like pain, then they're strange.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i can't believe there are still nazis out there in germany that are in their 20's.........or should i say people who support nazis who are young......idiots they are...

ryan
theyre really arent much real nazis anymore, like my friend knows 1 nazi thats gay!...yeah, what a nazi!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That is different, and hypocritical of the Nazi behavior.

I knew a guy once that was in the KKK, and we weren't friends with him or anything (mainly because he stood against mostly everything we believed in as far as freedom in our country is considered), but he still liked us and wanted to hang out with us.

He invited himself to our christmas party, so we all pitched in and got him a (cheap) black barbie doll, wrapped it in black Jesus gift wrap, and gave him a black Santa Claus christmas card.

Needless to say, he didn't like us very long.

By the way, speaking of nazis/KKK, did you realize the number of your last post was 666?

Hmm....:eek:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
That is different, and hypocritical of the Nazi behavior.

I knew a guy once that was in the KKK, and we weren't friends with him or anything (mainly because he stood against mostly everything we believed in as far as freedom in our country is considered), but he still liked us and wanted to hang out with us.

He invited himself to our christmas party, so we all pitched in and got him a (cheap) black barbie doll, wrapped it in black Jesus gift wrap, and gave him a black Santa Claus christmas card.

Needless to say, he didn't like us very long.

By the way, speaking of nazis/KKK, did you realize the number of your last post was 666?

Hmm....:eek:
thats so halarious..bet that guy was angry...

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by mr_oz
I dont like pain. It's painful. If anybody does like pain, then they're strange.
i don't like pain either, but i'm strange, at least to me anyways..haha..

ryan

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
no...but whats that g2 do with the kkk

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
thats so halarious..bet that guy was angry...

ryan
He was trying really hard to laugh and have fun with it, but we could tell it was all fake, he hated it! LOL!!! I loved it!!

And being strange is perfectly okay!! It works for me!! :big_grin:

Originally posted by punkNpuppets
no...but whats that g2 do with the kkk

666 is the devil's number, and nazis and kkk folks hate other people, so I just figured it might make for a good evil joke, but I guess it didn't. Oh, well, not every joke can be a hit!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
ooooo i hate 666 then...666 is the devil. kkk is the devil....people who are in kkk are strange and are the devil!!!!

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
people who are in the kkk and like the number 666 are the devil!!...

ryan