The Anti-Rant Thread

bandit

Reaction score
*LOL*
--------------
Song parodies and such...oh yeah. May I refer all of you over 18 to the songs "Shoes", "Read a Book", and "F*** Me Ray Bradbury"? Hilarious, all...but not for the faint of language.

Last place I worked, we would often sing our own version of "Shoes": "Books. Books. Ohmygod books. This book costs two hundred dollars..." (Yeah, rare books are fun. So are the people who only read Oprah lists.) :smile:
--------------
I can't single out a reason for liking this post of yours. Everything from start to finish gets an A+ Liam Sullivan makes me laugh. Speaking of which, completely off topic....I often muse over how Kelly and Lumpy Space Princess are of the same mold.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
In one of my fics I implied that Van Neuter has been the victim of a Text Message Breakup...

-------------

bandit

Reaction score
Bwahahah! I kinda like Heather the Vampire too. She's a little more hit and miss at times but there are some good bits.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
The new series. I haven't seen any of the old ones yet, though I plan to watch them at some point.

Lola p

Reaction score
I also like turkey and cheese subs, with mayo, tomatoes, black olives, and Pickles, with chilli cheese fitos, of corse.

bandit

Reaction score
Starbucks iced coffee. Black with splenda. (It would be much more hard core without the splenda but no way is that happening.)