The Ask Jim Lewis Fan Club

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been doing a lot of work on the "Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Theard", and Im trying some diffrent things to make it more personal. One thing i though about doing was makeing a fan club. It would not be much just you would get PM's when i send and post the new answers and some things like that. If it really grows then I could start doing a kind of news letter typ thing or something. So if you want to be a member of the "Ask Jim Lewis Fan club" post so on here.

NOTE: please don't post your questions for Jim on here do it on the Brand new Ask Jim Lewis Thread please.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, since you already e-mail me about the updates, I guess I'm already a member. :wink: :stick_out_tongue: So... keep me signed up I guess. Ha ha. :coy:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Great guys and like i said if it really grows i will do more with it like a news letter or maybe a te-shirt. I really want this and just the ask Jim thread to do well.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think I'm already on the list, and I love getting the updates! Thanks for keeping everything together so well Dwayne!