1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "Back 2 School" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by SSLFan, Aug 23, 2007.

1. SSLFan Well-Known Member

INTRO:Having homework trouble? Need advice on certian things (friends,bullies, clothes, etc.)? Or do you just want to chat about your day at school? Anything "school-related" can be discussed here in this thread. Let the 2007-2008 school-year begin!:zany::halo: :crazy:

P.S. If there's a thread already similar to this please alert me!
  2. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I don't think there is a thread like this, but I really love the idea! Great thread, SSLFan! :)

My day at school today was very long, but rather entertaining I suppose. I've got a physics test tomorrow, which shouldn't be too hard I guess.

Anyway, this year at school my schedule rundown is like this...
    Early Bird Class (7:30 start) - Keyboarding (which is so easy I feel like sleeping in that class, but can't because I have to keep my fingers on the home row for an hour just typing jj ff kk ll ss ;; aa over and over and over...)
    First Hour - Honors Advanced Placement US History (I LOVE this class already. My favorite teacher of all-time teaches it, and it's really a lot of fun, albeit boring. We're even going on our first "field trip" on Tuesday! Of course, we're going to do research... but still! :p)
    Second Hour - Honors English III (I really like this class too. Any class that lets me write a Muppet script for an assignment and watch a movie for the first three days of class is fine by me.)
    Third Hour - Honors Physics (Like I said, my first test of the year is in this class tomorrow. It shouldn't be very hard, it's mostly review.)
    Fourth Hour - Honors Algebra II (Math is my worst subject, and this class is super hard... I think this is what I'll struggle with the most.)
    Fifth Hour - Ceramics (I just realized that clay and I do not mix well at all. I can't form pottery to save my life...)
    Sixth Hour - Honors Spanish III (So, freshmen year I had the same teacher I do this year, sophmore year I get his wife, and this year I have him again. The bad part? Let's just say good teaching skills don't run in the family...)

So that's what my school days look like... long, boring, and lots of homework.
  3. Java Active Member

Prawnie, where do you find the time to do all of your homework for those challenging classes and participate so much here too?
  4. Skye Active Member

Wow Ryan, a few of those classes sound really hard to me! You seem like you've got an awesome hold on them, though. Lots of luck this year! :)
  5. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Umm... I don't know. :p It's not too hard right now, 'cause it's just starting... but do expect me to be somewhat sparse once it gets going more...
    Thanks Caroline! :)
  6. MrsPepper Active Member

Wow, good luck with all of that, Prawnie!
  7. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It did three weeks ago.
  8. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Great thread!

D: I am like so sad that I'mma go to school again. D: What a short vacation of utter yuckness. D: *Dreads Monday* AHHHH!

D: The gathering of teens talking gossip, tests to take, trips to places where I have to dig and find some dirt! (Part of my training but this is the only fun thing), eat in the caffeteria alone only to be forced to get a makeover by the other girls that try to distract me from my work, then to work on campus for credits (That's fun too..) and...hmmm

Well nevermind.

I might like school. Ah who am I kidding...I love school even though this college has like some strange people. FIU AWAITS ME! XD YAY FOR SWITCHES!

Btw Ryan I am like impressed with your list there.
    My best friend (whom I see occasionally from lack of time) had some of those classes in highschool where she was to be ranked as Valedictorian but then the principal had some disagreement with her and I was like "TOTALLY RACIST!"

D: It ain't easy getting up there!

I should know.

X3

It takes ALOT to balance MC and school work.

Work only increases as you get higher but heck the reward gets higher too!

:D
  9. Beakerfan Active Member

Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (uncontrollable laughter)..... sorry..... I just noticed Claudia's siggy.....
  10. furryredmonster New Member

I know what you mean. Same here.
  11. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

XD I bet you saw that clip, eh?

XD *Giggles madly*
  12. Winslow Leach Active Member

Aww, Claudia! You eat alone? Why? You're so funny and sweet!:)

I'm sure you know this, 'cause you're a smartie, but don't let the other girls get to you. Don't let them distract you. You're a winner. Remember that!:)
  13. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I had to eat alone all the time when I was in public school, nobody wanted to eat with me; they were all afraid that because I'm so fat, that I would end up eating them as well.

And can't we just call her BeakerSqueedom?
  14. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Awww Winslow! *HUGGLES* Thanks so much! I feel so happy!

Awwww...>_> *HUGGLES AGAIN*

<3

D'Snowth, peeps can be judgemental over physical stuff. Those are some silly people, I only get isolated because I---heeheee am known to be utterly paranoid, alien obsessed, overly affectionate, chatter mouthish, sing loudly when I er walk to someplace (XD), am a show off when it comes to History and I sorta rub it in (XD sheesh), I am overly polite and will actually open the door for guys (mom tells me people can get the wrong idea of my sexual preference but she knows I am pretty gosh darn straight), and this is the bad part---

when I get hyper it is all SNUGFEST! KISSES (cheek)! HUGGIES! SINGING!
    AND START RUNNING ABOUT AROUND THE SCHOOL LIKE A MANIAC AND BEING ALL GIGGLY AND THEN I GO MAD! YEEHAHAHAHAHAYEEEHA...ha...ha...

D:

and labs are allergic to me.

XD

Anyway,

D'Snowth, I totally understand you on the physical stuff. I was 140 pounds a few months ago but had to lose it to 120 which is my normal weight. I always had to be dragged (even tackled to the ground where I got bruises and even scratches from their nails digging into my flesh XD YOUCH!) by pretty girls just to get a bloody makeover. Later, I was eventually dragged to the boys bathroom and locked in there while they called me big nosed weirdo.

Dude, I totally understand.

XD

:3

I had my problems in school too and still do but somehow I have to continue with a smile on my face no matter how sour the days get.

: D My defense mechanism now for any girl who wants to drag me or treat me like a mat---I say,

TACKLE THEM AND BITE THEM T--

erm...

*Giggles nervously*

:3 *Skips away*

EDIT:

I never asked for those TERRIBLE makeovers! XD TERRIBLE! EEEEE!

>___> Another reason why I lack alot of friends is because I don't have the time since work kinda piles up on me and they serve as distractions to my goal too.

In the future it will pay off despite the fact is DOES get a little lonesome but later I will have ALL the time to go to the mall with a bud or go to see a movie with my 'groupies' and stuffers.
  15. Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

I'm departing tomorrow for my senior year of college, so I'm expecting the usual volley of academic rigors, plus prep for graduation and then job hunting or grad school (at this stage, probably job hunting).

And I still don't know if I'm going to have a roommate this year. Details to follow as soon as the computer's hooked up to the campus network.
  16. Beakerfan Active Member

Oh how sad...... I think I'll go cry now..... (seriously)

I hate college so far. There's no one to talk to. No one to even say a simple "hello" to. Everyone keeps asking me: "so, are you making lots of new friends?" and I think: Of course not! Look who you're talking to right now! I hate the fact that I'm such an introvert, but I don't know how else to be, and sometimes I really enjoy it....
  17. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Erin, have fun as you are stepping up!
    If you do get a roomie then that might just be fun! Yah never know who is gonna be your buddy! ---that sounds scary now.

XD AWWW! ALEX! *Huggles her to death* You're just too cool for them airheads. ;3
  18. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Okay... before I shoot and kill somebody, somebody better tell me who this Erin is now (besides the fact that she's B.J.'s baby).
  19. Beakerfan Active Member

Erin is Muppet Newsgirl. :)
  20. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Okay, I don't know her, so I won't get upset this time.