The Banter Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So yes, about yesterday. According to those records I looked at...I may not be a genetic experiment at all.

The people I live with are by birth parents, I knew that. I remember when I was taken by those scientists. You dont forget something like that.

Apparently, I was supposed to have been in the werewolf experimental group. Since its a transferable "disease," they just injected it into the victims. When they got to me, apparently my body violently rejected the disease. It made me really sick, so they put my in quarantine and monitored me. When the first signs of fur started showing up, they thought my body was finally accepting it, but they continued to monitor me and noticed that instead of showing any werewolf characteristics, I was displaying obviously signs of being some kind of bat creature. I dont remember any of this. Apparently they gave me something to repress the memory.

Oh, but it gets better. This lab was actually trying to make living weapons of mass destruction. Most "successful" experiments were turned into mindless drones, but they were unable to take my free will away from me. The reason they treated me so badly was to try to break me down into listening to them.

After doing blood tests, all traces of werewolf genetics were gone, but they noticed most of my genetics were demon based. My dad always says people tell him he is satan incarnate (like, really, its an ongoing joke in my house). But...maybe its true? Somehow, the invasion of a foreign disease kickstarted my own genetics to fend it off.

and I apologize for keep calling it a "disease." I don't really know what other wor to use.

Lola p

Reaction score
Wow, mabye that is how my parents were infected. They always said tey were not like that when they were born, well actually the 2 times I got to talk to them. They got taken away by a bunch of scientist guys.., thu mabye the ones who took you. Well, I went back to find them, and they wernt there. So I guess they are mindless slaves now.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know...I have an idea. Its risky. I don't know if it will work. But maybe we CAN do something about Hubert if he really does not want to be a werewolf...

Lola p

Reaction score
But we don't know that he doesn't want it be one at the same time. We just need to wait and explain it to him.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Right, thats why I'm saying if he really really doesn't, there is one last hope. But yeah, we shouldn't go jumping to conclusions. he may like being a werewolf

Lola p

Reaction score
Ya, it's not bad, and plus: he has the belt with him. Anyway, you wanna come up to my apartment and watch the muppets?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have to do some schoolwork. Spent all of yesterday when I should have been doing it jumping back an forth between playing Scott Pilgrim and Brutal Legend