1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Banter Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, May 27, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Not in the crazy thread you can't. :p Anyways...I am going back to my home known as the "Crazy" thread. Carry on with your bantering. :p
  2. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

That's really encouraging, having someone post directly after you to say that the thread should be closed. Some don't realize that this forum seems to have its uninviting/intimidating (even a tad exclusive) threads, even to someone who's been a member here for 5 years. Give me all the "don't take it personally" replies you will but at some point I needed to make that observation.
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Well, since it seems I'm not welcome in the crazy thread, I think we are even -_-
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

No more bat pictures and your more then welcome to come back. :p