The Barry Lee Thread

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've passed this thread up so much I couldn't today. So Berry Lee you so awsome and a great friend to everyone here. Thanks for being a nice, kind and thoughtful. :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
So Berry Lee you so awsome and a great friend to everyone here.
Is he any relation to Barry Lee? Or perhaps Barry's superhero alter ego when he wears his underpants outside his trousers? :rolleyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Luke said:
Is he any relation to Barry Lee? Or perhaps Barry's superhero alter ego when he wears his underpants outside his trousers? :rolleyes:
And defends fruitarians to the last...bite of him is consumed in a Berry Lee Ripple Icecream Sunday.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Luke said:
*stands up on couch* It's I UnderPants Man! *standing in front of a fan*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fan: *squeaky voice* Hi, I'm UnderPants Man's number one fan...in fact, I am his only fan...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Fan: *squeaky voice* Hi, I'm UnderPants Man's number one fan...in fact, I am his only fan...
Underpants Man: *autograph's his motorbike* Here you go sir with squeaky vocie.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
CHEESEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel
Hey Cheeseman! *handshake* Long time no see buddy. Where've you been? I thought I lost you, man. *starts breaking down* :cry:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Cheeseman? I dont think that would be a good superhero, wanna see me as a superhero though? Here. :smile:

BTW, welcome to the thread Kyle, and thanks for the compliments, your an awsome person!!

Also, check out Barry's Weekly Muppetational Quotes for a rare video I posted. hehe.

I wont be posting here as much because I have SCHOOL tommorow! (yay)

Take care everybody!!