1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Barry Lee Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Super Scooter, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Barry Lee Active Member

Yaaay! Red and Faylo are here! Yay! Welcome!!
  2. Super Scooter New Member

Hurray!

(Barry, I tried uploading the avatar, but it says it's too big. I tried PMing you, but your box is too full)

Back to the Barryness!

This thread is just chock full of Barry Glee! :) ;) :)
  3. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

We love you Barry
    Oh yes we do
    We don't love anyone as much as you
    When you're not near us, we're blue
    Oh Barry, we love you!

Stolen of course from Bye Bye Birdie....
  4. Super Scooter New Member

Hehe! Sad that the moment I read the first line, I knew what you were doing. ;)
  5. MrsPepper Active Member

Who's Barry? **Acts confused**
  6. jediX Active Member

He's the man with the plan, that's who.
  7. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I'm not sure but he's always there to lend a hand...wait, that's Jim Henson...hmm...wait, 'hmmm' is Jim Henson too!
  8. Faylo Member

:sing:Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
    B-A-R, R and Y, L and E and E!:sing:
  9. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...A new fan club...About Barry Lee...AWESOME!! Whoopie! I'm in!
  10. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Eh, you're not the first one to use that word. I've heard that word before. Oh, and the Sara Lee company called, they say that unless you stop using the "nobody doesn't like...." slogan, they're gonna whip frozen pound cakes at your head. Then they're gonna sue ya. So, I just wanna warn ya.

Daniel
  11. Super Scooter New Member

"Sue! Sue! Yes, I'm gonna sue!"

They can't sue me if I sue them first for hurlin' them poundcakes at me. ;)
  12. Teheheman Well-Known Member

What if they sue you before the pound cake thing?

Daniel
  13. Super Scooter New Member

Well, I'll let Beauregard handle it. He's in England, so he can pay in poundcake... right?
  14. Barry Lee Active Member

Accckkkk. Sorry I havent been here! I have been very very very very very very very very very very very busy, ((whew)) but ANYWAYS, I will be able to be on this thread more tommorow ((cause I have break yay)) So anyways...

Aww thanks RedBoobergurl, I think we should named the play Bye Bye Barry though. :) BTW, my mom sings the exact lyrics, woah, freakyishs.

Mrs.Pepper, I don't have any clue who Barry is.

Yaay! Welcome to the club theprawncracker!!

Awesome song Faylo!! Haha, thats my new theme song now. huzzah!

Oh yes, and I hope we dont get sued, Sue doesn't like me too much.

But anyways, I wanna give a big welcome to Beau (yay!!!!), theprawncracker, Slerion (haha Matt's a big fan of me I guess, especially since I gave him an 'A' on one of his school assignments haha), teheheman, and everyone else!

I shall be posting some art soon and some of my favorite songs aswell to get into a cheerful mood! hehe. But again, this is awesome. Yaaay! haha.

Um, have some M&M's everyone, and some cookies & milk too... ((throws penguins at the new members))

hehe, I gotta run everybody, (World History test tommorow... **sigh**) :zany:
  15. Barry Lee Active Member

Mmm... poundcake, and Scooter bud, I will try & fix your avatar up later this week!!
  16. Barry Lee Active Member

ahh, yess Barry Glee. ((haha awesome))

Be sure to wait for some Barry Glee thursday cause im gonna be uploading some of my art, and some of my favorite songs. (just a good way to share my crazyness with everybody)

((sits quietly with the rats studying))
  17. Super Scooter New Member

Barry picked a berry, but the berry was a cherry, but Barry's berry cherry met with a very hairy Herry, and now Berry's berry cherry is now Very Hairy Herry's berry cherry. Now, Very Hairy Herry meant to marry Barry's berry cherry, but Barry's berry cherry felt it scary to marry Very Hairy Herry, especially on a ferry. Now, since Very Hairy Herry married Barry's berry cherry on a scary ferry by the prairie, Gary became wary that Barry's berry cherry would cary Very Hairy Herry, whom it'd married. Barry's berry cherry met Gary the fairy, left Very Hair Herry, and bought a home in the "Sahary".
  18. Barry Lee Active Member

Gary the Fairy is my new best friend now. He drinks chocolate milk from a big brown cow. Barry Lee doesn't rhyme. He doesn't have much time. He needs a dime. He doesnt eat a lime. So Gary the fairy ate the lime, and gave Barry the dime for a cherry which Barry picked but it was a cherry from the Sahary Desert. He saw a girl and began to flirt. He got a water gun and began to squirt the water. Barry is a beat poet from the streets, and he digs cool beats, but he doesnt like pickled beets. So he took a penguin in the air and put the penguin in a girls hair. Barry sat on a chair. He sang a song that went "la la la" and then the poem ended so, huzzah. :zany:
  19. Skye Active Member

Aw dude, you're awesome at having a fan club! :D You were born for this. :)

And good luck on your test tomorrow!
  20. Barry Lee Active Member

haha thanks Caroline (yaay its not Shimlefizzy) and thanks for the luck too!! ;)