1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Barry Lee Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Super Scooter, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Skye Active Member

Hehe, awwww, yay for Shimmelfizzy!! :) She feels special. :D

Mmmm, and M&M's are my faaavorite!

*Catches penguin, dances with it for a bit, and then throws it back at Barry*
  2. Barry Lee Active Member

Yaay! ((Passes back to Caroline))

DUCK!!

Gonzo: A Duck?! WHERE?!?!
  3. Skye Active Member

Hey, you've got over 100 posts in here, Barry!! Yaaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!! Oh sorry.... got a little excited there. ;)

*Wanders off, eating M&M's and looking for Gonzo and that darn duck*
  4. Barry Lee Active Member

I am surprised we allready have 100 posts... sheesh.

Gonzo:
    Duckie?!

((Big Bird walks up))

Big Bird:
    Hi Gonzo! What are you looking for?

Gonzo:
    Holly cow!!

Gladys the Cow:
    You called??

Sam the Eagle: Sheesh, the Barry Lee thread is just plain DISGUSTING! :attitude:
  5. Kiki Active Member

Heehee, I like that Barry. This is the first time I've posted in the BL thread, so ch'ah.

(Btw, your artwork is awesome, I could NEVER do that! I love drawing but I'm bad at it!) :D
  6. Barry Lee Active Member

Welcome to the thread Kiki! :)
  7. Skye Active Member

Haha, awesome, Barry!! :D
  8. Barry Lee Active Member

Im crazy, I know ...
  9. Skye Active Member

Ahhhh, aren't we all? ;)
  10. Kiki Active Member

Fanks Bazza. :D (heh, may I call you that? ;) )
  11. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Is this the Beanie Poltergeist Memorial Theater? Or---am I lost?

:)

Barry, do you have your art online yet?
  12. jediX Active Member

13. Barry Lee Active Member

Ive been trying to get my art online but still... no luck. Gotta get me a scanner (grrr...)

hahaha... my albums are horribly cheesy. :zany:
  14. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Your albums aren't cheesy, they're awesome! I'd totally buy them if they actually existed. Ok, I am sucking up really bad right now, I don't know why...um....long live Barry Lee!
  15. Barry Lee Active Member

I have no clue why your sucking up badly either... hehe. You really dont have to be doing that... but anyways.... :)

"Like a Rhinstone Cowboy,... riding out on a horse in a star spangled rodeo... getting cards and letters from people I dont even know..."

16. Barry Lee Active Member

Hmmm... Beanie Poltergeist Memorial Theater.... I think Bean Bunny lives there.

((Cheesy pun...))

17. Vic Romano Active Member

Wow, great write-up, JediX (and thanks for the PM too, I'm looking into it). I think the main concern here is that the take off of the BLFC is so successful, that too many people are blindly charging the bandwagon without any solid knowledge of what the BLFC really is. It's important they understand the ins and outs, so here are some common misinterpretations to watch out for. :D
  18. Barry Lee Active Member

hahaha. Thats hillarious man. I love the weasel one. And the bury me one. Hillarious. haha. love it.
  19. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Great stuff Dave! My favorite was hairy knees! Too funny! :)
  20. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Hello there Barry and a very, merry Christmastime to you my good friend :):):)