1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

the best Dinosaurs TV parodies

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by superboober, Jul 31, 2006.

1. superboober

superboober Member

Which of the various mock shows seen on the show did you like the best? Mine's definitely Ask Mr. Lizard; when they originally aired, I would spend the entire weekend repeating, "We're going to need another Timmy!" Second place would go to Triceracops (both in its regular violent format and the educational format after Earl tried to better his shows), and third to "Way Too Complicated."

Yours?
  2. ravagefrackle

ravagefrackle New Member

"Box full of Puppeis", and "Dads a Big Moron"
  3. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I like Ask Mister Lizard, The Family Challenge, Way Too Complicated, Dirty Dare, and Blarney. Though not a parody, I also like The Smoo Show.
  4. rumtar_10165

rumtar_10165 New Member

Mr Lizzard With out a thought.

BLAMMMMM!!! "were going to need another Timmy."
  5. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

The Ethel Show

I know you probably find it strange coming from a believer, but I loved it because it reminded me of all the phony televangelists who were so far off the mark that they wound up turning people away from God instead of toward Him.

Give dough to The Ethel Show
    Give enough to carry you home
    Give Dough to The Ethel Show
    Give enough to carry you home.
  6. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

My favorites are The Ethyl Show, Way Too Complicated, that one with the socks ("Get those hose (panty hose) out of the house"), The Hidden Predator, Earl's campaign song, Monica's trial, and Ask Mr. Lizard as an all time favorite.
  7. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Ask Mr Lizard

DNN
  8. Meepsterboy

Meepsterboy New Member

My fave Dinosaurs shows are Ask Mr. Lizard and DTV with Lyzzard Skyzzard.