The best Miss Piggy entrances

pheonix

Reaction score
What do you reckon guys? Miss Piggy a legend has some of the best entrances ever what do you think's the best?

I really like the entrance in Muppet treasure island when the pig tribe is chanting her name (along with Gonzo lol! Typical Gonzo) When she is revealed on an elephant! She's wearing leopard skin with feather boas and promptly after stepping off the elephant she falls down the set stairs!!! :big_grin: :crazy: :smile:

Hilarious! Got any others?

whatadoddle

Reaction score
Not sure it's an entrance, but!

That bit in the Muppets take Manhatten (?) where Miss P rises out of the water during the underwater dance sequence, then right at the end she looks soggy and dishevilled! Classic!! :excited:

pheonix

Reaction score
Love that scene! It is an entrance of some kind! so it counts!! they have some really great scenes in that movie and i'm sure she has many great entrances in it! Like when she crashes down on the bad guy from a motorcycle she borrowed! Classic! :smile:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I think the underwater dance was The Great Muppet Caper, was it not?

But if there's one thing Piggy knows its how to make an enterance, and probably her classiest was with the Penguins singing in the Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson...

pheonix

Reaction score
New Piggy entrances!!!

If any one has some suggestions about COMPLETLEY NEW Piggy entrances then let us know!! Just make up your own ways of making a very proud Pig look a tad silly!!:mad:

I'd like to see her arrive to a scene on a horse which rises up and throws her off landing on Kermit so that he gets squished into the mud due to the very hefty load!! LOL

Got any better ones?:smile: :wink:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I expect she'll have four enterances in that vain in the Wizard of Oz Movie...

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
"Good morning little ones"she flings the door open in MFS and smooshes Bean bunny to the walll, and hes carrying cake! thats quite funny

Xerus

Reaction score
I like in the Muppets' Anniversary Special. Miss Piggy appears on a huge pile of steps in front of everyone with fancy music playing. But when she tries to step down, she ends up falling and tumbling down. And Waldorf and Statler go, "A falling star!" :sleep: :boo: