The best muppet?

the great prawn

Reaction score
What is your favorite muppet?
mine is pepe ans sam the bald eagle!!! has any one got any of the muppet games for any console?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
My favorite is obvious. He's a caring bear who loves everyone and, though trying hard and failing harder, he still continues to reach his goals.

the great prawn

Reaction score
fozzy bear is cute, but i still love pepe! do you have the fozzie bear from macdonalds?

scarygeorge

Reaction score
Favourite Muppet

Suuuper cute & suuuuper adorable, I love Grover the best by miles. If I had him as a pet. it would be the best.
& of course I love Kermit too.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Mines is

the one muppet from sesime street, the aliens who have stringy bodys and go "yep yep yep" but I dont know there names, or can find them, if any one know it please tell me!!

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
ooh this is a hard pick considering that every muppet rocks in its own personal way. I would have to say:

Chick- Janice
Guy- Floyd
Sesame Street- Oscar
Fraggle- Boober

beaker

Reaction score
Forget Kermit, Pepe, Beaker...

the best Muppets IMHO are Harvey Kneeslapper, Elmo, Bill Bubbles, Mr. Poodlepants, and the babies from the Muppet Show.

...don't ya just love sarcasm? :wink:

Btw, those guys ya referred to are called the 'Sesame Street Martians'(or 'Yip Yips' by fans) and are definately some of my favorite Sesame characters next to Telly, Grundgetta, and the Honkers.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Btw, those guys ya referred to are called the 'Sesame Street Martians'(or 'Yip Yips' by fans) and are definately some of my favorite Sesame characters next to Telly, Grundgetta, and the Honkers.
I love them

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by the great prawn
fozzy bear is cute, but i still love pepe! do you have the fozzie bear from macdonalds?
The new one? Nope. Wish I did, tho. T'would be sooper groovy!! Why? You know HOW I can get me one of those here in Memphis??