The best muppet?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Ah, yes......The Honkers. :big_grin:
Well, I have a great love for Rowlf, Robin, Bean, Beauregard, and Sweetums......Among many others! And of SS characters I love Oscar, Mumford, aforementioned Honkers, Cookie, Herry, 2-Headed Monster, Bert & Ernie, Grover, Telly and Prairie Dawn. (Yes, Prairie Dawn.) And I love ALL the Fraggles, but espec. Boober and Red! (And of course Cantus! Who DOESN'T love Cantus???)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
the honkers and those aliens that do the yip yips are great and still are fan favorites...i just love those guys

my favorite muppet is rowlf the dog..great character..one of the best characters from the muppets..

ryan

the great prawn

Reaction score
yes you can get the fozzy bear muppet, from macdonalds, but you must be willing to get it off the internet otherwise you wont be able to het one.

to get the fozzy bear go to amazon.com

hope this helps!!

akafozzie

Reaction score
The best muppet

I have three favorite muppets. They are Fozzie Bear, Grover, and Rowlf the Dog. Fozzie and Grover because they are so sweet and have hearts of gold even thought things dont always work out for them. Rowlf I like because he is so cool and so cute.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Mine would have to be the Swedish Chef or Beeker, you can never tell what they're saying, but the point comes across loud and clear! I do have a playstation1 game: Muppet Race Mania. I can't play worth squat, but my 15 year old daughter is pretty good.........and she doesn't have a driver's license yet! (watch out world!):eek:

Reaction score
the best of them all

man.. there are so many muppets that i can say is my favorite....

sweedish chef
rizzo the rat
fozzie bear
all the fraggles*
and beaker
the count
snuffy the snuffelupogus

i jsu love the muppets who never fails to make me laff!!:big_grin: :big_grin:

Reaction score
i forgot 1

i totaly forgot clueless the goat from muppet treasure is land..! he was jus too funny... but there was that ironic part,, wen hes in jail... with polly the crab n all them and every 1 starts singing cabin fever(good song) up on deck... and he asks... did ne 1 hear that? n polly and the others are confused bc they dont kno wut hes talking about.. lol yea the clueless goat is the only 1 who heard it.. lol i dunno

akafozzie

Reaction score
I have Muppet race mania and muppet pinball. I love muppet pinball and I like race mania it is just difficult to control the drivers