The Big Bad Wolf

nickcoffee12

Reaction score
on today sesame street epsode thare was a new big bad wolf

do you liked the new one

I liked the pink one better

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember before the pink one was created, there was a huge blue wolf in the early episodes who was the regular Big Bad Wolf, but then sometimes got replaced by a smaller green one.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I enjoy everyone that they make. I love all the new ones. Hope this is like a cousin of the Purple ones or a friend of his. Cool to see newer ones made.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember the most common one was the purplish wolf who sounded like Biff. I sort of prefered that one rather than the new one.

zanimum

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Yeah, I remember the most common one was the purplish wolf who sounded like Biff. I sort of prefered that one rather than the new one.
I agree, Jerry Nelson is the definitive Big Bad Wolf.

SCOOTER_101

Reaction score
I know it seems like they were just getting used to him too. I thought the Season Finale last year about him being a sore looser was really funny. And they were even starting to call him "Big Bad" which I was starting to think that meant he was in for good. Oh well.

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember when the purple wolf made his first apperance, he was known as the Big GOOD Wolf. He was friendly and taught people how to blow things away. But later, they made him the Big Bad Wolf once again and had him acting bad sometimes. And in that Peter and the Wolf special, they had that purple wolf, but as a non-speaking vicious beast.

ssetta

Reaction score
I remember the "Big GOOD Wolf" made an appearance in the segment called "Big Bad Perpetrator Wolf" from Season 20. The 3 little pigs felt they were being harassed by the Big Bad Wolf, so they went to the court house. The judge brought in a few wolves that she thought MIGHT be the one. First, they brought in a LITTLE Bad Wolf, which was a very small red wolf. Then they brought in a Big GOOD Wolf, which was the purple one. And then, they brought in a Big Bad CHICKEN. Finally, they DID bring in the Big Bad Wolf, which was actually a green one that was used quite a bit in the 80s. He had a beard on when he first came in, but then they took the beard off, and he was recognized, and the judge said, "You're ALL under arrest."

Drtooth

Reaction score
When did the pinkish/purple one first appear, anyway? I know he appeared as an MC for the "Rock and Roll" video (Wolfman Jack, of course)