The big dispute

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Chapter 1

,,Ami?" ,,yes?"It was a few hours after the proposing from Amelie. ,,Are you in?" ,,Sure I am!You can come in!"The door opened and Janice came in. ,,Will you come with me?"asked she. ,,Sure!where are we going?"asked Amelie. ,,What about buying a bride dress?"smiled Janice. ,,Ahaha!Yes!"Amelie put her shoes on and went out. ,,Ok,which kind of dress do U want?"They went to a dressing shop and looked at dresses.Suddenly,an old friend of Amelie was in the dressing shop,too. ,,Hey!" She smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek.Suddenly,a high voice screamed.Ami turned around and saw..her boyfriend Beaker!He looked at her and went away. ,,WAIT!He isn't..I mean!"She went after him,then she started to cry and went back to the muppet theatre.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Chapter 2

She was back at her dressing room and her friend Bunsen came in. ,,Hey!what about the wedding with beaker?"he asked.Ami started to cry again. ,,Oh what happened?"he asked and sat next to her. ,,He is angry about me because I said hello with a kiss to a friend and he saw that!" ,,That's why he is so sad and don't want to talk with me!"Bunsen remembered. ,,I have honestly no idea what I can do!And in 2 days is the wedding."Suddenly,scooter yelled:,,Ami!Come over here!"She did that and the Tv was on. ,,Was is it,Scooter?"she asked. ,,You wouldn't believe it!Your wedding is on TV!"scooter smiled. ,,Muppet news flash:Beaker and Amelie are going to marry in 2 days!"the news man said. ,,Haha!Yes,he is really famous!"Ami smiled.Suddenly,she felt better. ,,So,what's on for the wedding?"she asked. ,,I must invite the guests and we need decorations and a cake!"scooter checked. ,,Ah the guests.Janice,do U want to be my bridesmaid?" ,,Sure!"Janice smiled. ,,So,the guests are going to be miss piggy,Robin,Floyd,Kermit,Lew,Camilla and gonzo,Beakers family and my family.And who will be the man for beaker?" ,,So,what about Dr.Honeydew?"proposed scooter. ,,ok,great!"