The big secret

Muppetjente

Reaction score
The big secret

In this story Kermit and Miss Piggy have broken up, and they haven't seen or heard from eachother for over a year. Piggy have moved far away from Kermit, but unkown to Kermit Piggy have been hiding secret from Kermit after their break up.
And The Muppet Show haven't been doing very well after she left.
Will Kermit save the theater before it's to late? And what is the secret that Piggy have been hiding from Kermit?

Chapter one

Kermit sat on his office in The muppet theater and looked at a photo of him and Piggy together. A year ago he and Piggy broke up after a big fight they had, and she left him. He really missed her and he wanted her back, but when he tried to contact her, her phone was off everytime. Kermit sighed and got up from the chair and walked up to the window and looked outside, he couldn't stop thinking about the Show today. It didn't go very well today, they didn't have so many audience and most of the audience booed at The muppets. The show kinda went downhill when Piggy left. But the more he thought about the show he thought more about Piggy and their fight

He remember the fight like it was yesterday. The fight was about that Kermit had been flirtet with the guest star on the show which was Lady Gaga.

Flashback

Piggy barged right into Kermit's office without knocking. "WHY DO YOU ALL WAYS HAVE TO FLIRT WITH THE FEMALE GUEST STARS ON THE SHOW?" Piggy screamed angrily "What are you talking about?" Kermit asked "Don't play dumb I saw how you flirtet with Gaga on stage today" Piggy said "Piggy, Lady Gaga and me are just friends" The frog said "OH SO YOU ARE JUST FRIENDS WITH THE FEMALES GUEST STARS TOO? THAT YOU ALSO FLIRTS WITH?" Piggy screamed again "Piggy can you please calm down?" Kermit asked "Why can't I flirt with females guest stars when you are flirting with the males stars?" "BECAUSE I FLIRTS WITH THEM TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS" Piggy screamed "Piggy can you please calm down" Kermit said and came closer to her and lay a hand on her shoulder. But Piggy pushed him away "DON'T YOU TRY. I SAW THAT SHE KISSED YOU ON THE LIPS AND YOU KISSED HER BACK" She screamed "I DO WHATEVER I WANT. AND MAYBE I TRY TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS TOO" Kermit screamed back. "SO YOU KISSED HER BACK TO MAKE ME JEALOUS? The pig screamed "Uhm yes" Kermit answered nervously "You kisses the others male stars too" "YEAH BUT YOU KISSED HER BACK" She screamed "Piggy can you please sit down so we can talk about this?" Kermit asked "YOU KNOW WHAT? IT'S OVER, OUR RELATIONSHIP, EVERYTHING" Piggy yelled and ran out of his office and slammed the door behind her. Kermit was just standing there and looked at the door where Piggy just left. He ran to the door and opened it "PIGGY PLEASE NO COME BACK" He yelled after her, but she was nowhere to be seen. He fell down on the floor and sat in a fetal position and cryed, he couldn't belive that his beautiful Piggy just left him.

End of flashback

Kermit walked out of his office and went backstage where the others was. "Guys I think we have to cancel The Muppet show" Kermit said and tried not to cry. The muppets looked shocked at Kermit and they couldn't belive what they just heard "What? You don't mean that?" Fozzie asked "Yes i'm sorry" Kermit said "Boss, we know the show went downhill when Piggy left, but can't you please try and give the show a chance?" Scooter said "Scooter did you see the audience today? They booed at us and they are suppose to our fans" Kermit said "Please Kermit give us a another chance" Gonzo begged. "We need this job" Fozzie said "Listen I didn't want to say this but I don't have afford to pay you anymore" Kermit said sadly "We know that and we talked about that, and we work gladly for free" Walter said and looked at the others who nooded in agreement.

"You really mean that?" Kermit asked "Yes we know how much this place means for you, and we can't let you loose the place" Walter said "Thank you so much guys, you're the best" Kermit said happily "Kermit do you miss her?" Fozzie asked "Yes I miss her every day, I wish you she could be her with us" Kermit said and teared up. "Great see what ya did bear? You made him tear up" Floyd said and looked at Fozzie "It's alright. I need to be alone for a minute" Kermit sniffed and walked back to his office. He walked in and picked up the photo of him and Piggy "Where are you Piggy? Please come back to me" Kermit said to himself. He sat down on his chair and startet to cry. "I'm sorry"

End of chapter one

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter two

The next day Kermit was ready for a new round with The muppet show and hoped it would be better today. He was backstage and waited for the guest star to come, until Scooter came up to him "Boss? Can I talk to you?" Scooter asked "I'm all your's" Kermit said "Uhm the ticket sale for today didn't sell very much" Scooter said sadly "What? How many tickets was sold?" Kermit asked "Only 30 tickets" Scooter sighed "Great let's hope that they don't 'boo' at us" Kermit said. Then Rowlf walked up to Kermit and Scooter "Kermit the guest star is waiting outside should I let him in?" Rowlf asked. "Yeah" Kermit said. Rowlf went outside to get him and walked in to Kermit. "Ricky thanks for being here today" Kermit said "Sure no problem" Ricky Gervais said. "Kermit the show is about to start" Scooter said. "Thanks Scooter" Kermit said and walked back at stage.

He opened the 'o' "It's the Muppet Show with our very special guest Ricky Gervais. YAAAY" Kermit said and did his arm flail.The curtains opened and the began to sing

It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lights
It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight.

It's time to put on makeup
It's time to dress up right
It's time to raise the curtain on the Muppet Show tonight.

Why do we always come here
I guess we'll never know
It's like a kind of torture
To have to watch the show

And now let's get things started
Why don't you get things started
It's time to get things started
On the most sensational inspirational celebrational Muppetational
This is what we call the Muppet Show!

"Hi-ho and welcome to The muppet show. Today we have a lot of thing we want to show you" Kermit talked to the audience.

Half an our later the show was over, and it didn't go so well this time either.
"Why do they even come if they just are booing at us" Kermit said irritated. "Even Statler and Waldorf was booing at us" Fozzie said sadly "No Fozzie they were booing at your jokes" Kermit said "I know" Fozzie sighed. Ricky walked up them "Hey guys i'm sorry for happened on the show. Maybe it will be better next time" Ricky said "Thanks, but I don't think it would be better" Kermit said "And some of the audience just walked out in the middle of the show" "Maybe if you try to get Miss Piggy back" Ricky suggested "I don't know where she is. I tried to contact her, but she always have her phone off, and she fired her agent." Kermit said "Then maybe she wants to be out of the spotlight now" Ricky said "That's not like her, but maybe" Kermit said "Anyway I have to go now. Thanks for being on the show today" Ricky said and walked out. "Your welcome and bye" Kermit said and waved.

The muppets walked up to Kermit and they didn't look so very happy. "Frog we think you should hire a female singer now" Floyd said "No i'm not replacing Piggy" Kermit said "Face it Kermit she's not coming back, you have to let go of her" Scooter said "It seems that you think she's dead? She's out there somewhere and I will find her" Kermit said angrily "Kermit we have contacted Annie Sue and she said yes to came back as a singer" Rowlf said "What? How could you? Piggy won't like this when she's come back" Kermit said "Piggy is not coming back, Kermit. Just face the fact that she left you" Scooter said "SHE IS, AND END OF DISCUSION" Kermit yelled and ran in to his office.
"Man the frog needs help" Floyd said and sighed.

End of chapter two

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter three

When Piggy left Kermit she moved back to Iowa to live on the farm with her sisters, she moved back there when she found out that her mother had died. And wanted to help her sisters with the farm. But after four months her life changed forever. She gave birth to two healthy figs babies, which names was Angela a green pig and Jim a pink frog. She wanted to tell Kermit about this, but she was afraid to tell since she didn't how he would react.

It was a sunny day in Iowa and Piggy and her sisters Hamna and Irina sat outside on the porch eating dinner. "So Piggy you come with us to the shop later?" Irina asked "No not with two babies" Piggy said and tried to eat her dinner "Why do you always come up with that excuse?" Irina asked. Piggy was about to say something when the baby monitor startet to cry "Great" Piggy muttered. She got up from the table and went in. Irina and Hamna looked at eachother "She's never gonna tell him is she?" Hamna asked. Irina looked at her and shrugged.

Piggy walked up on her bedrom and went in, it was little Angela who cried. "Oh Angie mommy is here now" Piggy said softly and lifted her out of her bed. Piggy gave her a bottle of milk which she drank from. "Do you want me to sing a little from you favourite song?" Piggy asked her little baby. Angela looked at her and gave her a playfully smile.
Piggy:
It's not that easy being green;
Having to spend each day the color of the leaves.
When I think it could be nicer being red, or yellow or gold-
or something much more colorful like that.

It's not easy being green.
It seems you blend in with so many other ordinary things.
And people tend to pass you over 'cause you're not standing out like flashy sparkles in the water-
or stars in the sky.

Piggy stopped to sing and looked at Angela who falled asleep. She lay her back to her crib, and kissed her on the forehead. Then she walked up to Jim who was asleep "You are so much like your father" She whispered and bent down and kissed him on the forehead. Piggy walked out the bedroom and closed the door and wiped away her tears. "So when are you gonna tell him?" a voice asked. Piggy jumped and turned around "Oh Hamna you startled me" Piggy said "Answer the question!" Hamna said "Someday" Piggy whispered and looked away. "You always say that. Listen he have the right to know about this, you can't hide them from him" Hamna said angrily "And you clearly miss him" "How do you know that?" Piggy asked "Beacuse every night I can hear you cry in your sleep" Hamna said "Yes I miss him. But i'm afraid to tell him that I have been hiding his kids for him" Piggy said "Then you should tell him. We're leaving to Los Angeles tomorrow" Hamna said "WHAT? No I can't come" Piggy said nervously "To late we already ordered the trip" Hamna said "Here call him" Hamna gave her the phone "But.." Piggy said and took her phone "No buts. We're leaving tomorrow." Hamna said and walked down.

Piggy looked at the phone and dialed his number and took a big breath and called him. And he answered:
"Hi ho Kermit the frog here."
Piggy heard his voice and couldn't say a thing
"Hello? Is anybody there? he asked
"Who are you? he asked again
"Kermit.." Piggy said and teared up
"Piggy? Is that you?" Kermit asked
Then she hung up.

Piggy looked at the phone and cried more. She had just heard Kermit's voice and she hadn't heard his voice for over a year now.

End of chapter three

PigsInSpace2205

Reaction score
Piggy singing being green to her baby is the most cute thing ever :smile: and the fact that she miss him so much is so adorable (also, i love the names Angela and Jim):jim:

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter four

Kermit sat there and stared at his phone. Had Piggy just called him? He tried to call her up again but the number was blocked. He ran out of his room and down the stairs and into the living room where the other was "GUYS PIGGY JUST CALLED ME" He yelled.
"WHAT?" They yelled and looked at him "Kermit are you sure it was her? It wasn't a dream agan?" Scooter asked "No it wasn't a dream. I recognized her voice" Kermit said "What did she say?" Fozzie asked "She said 'Kermit' and then she just hung up" Kermit said "Did you try and call her up again?" Fozzie asked "Yes but the number was blocked" Kermit sighed. "Then maybe she doesn't want you to call her up again" Scooter said "Don't say that. I have a feeling that she's coming back now" Kermit said "Are you sure? Because you have been saying that for a year now" Scooter said "I know she is" the frog said "Kermit we didn't want to tell you this, but you need help" Fozzie said "I don't need help. And why do I need help?" Kermit asked "To get over Piggy" Fozzie said "I can get over her by myself" Kermit said "NO KERMIT YOU CAN'T. FOR A YEAR NOW YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT HER EVERY DAY. FACE IT KERMIT SHE'S NOT COMING BACK TO YOU. SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU" Fozzie yelled to him. Kermit stared at Fozzie, he had never heard him yell before "I thought you were my best friend and supported me, but it seems you don't do that" Kermit said and looked at Fozzie, then he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around "Fozzie's right. You can't stop talking about her" Gonzo said.

Kermit backed away from and suddenly began to cry "I-i g-guess you're right, m-maybe I need help" Kermit sniffed "But why did Piggy call Kermit?" Walter asked "M-maybe s-she wanted to hear if I was okay" Kermit sniffed and sat on the floor crying. "Kermit go up on your room and get some sleep you will need that for the show tomorrow" Scooter said "I don't know if it will be a show tomorrow" Kermit said and got up from the floor. They ignored him saying that "Remember Annie Sue are coming to perform with us tomorrow" Scooter said "Oh yeah" Kermit muttered and walked up on his room.
"Poor Kermit" Gonzo said "It's not poor Kermit. He can't think about Piggy all the time" Scooter said "Do you think Kermit is mad at me?" Fozzie asked "Maybe a little. But he needed to hear the truth" Scooter said.

End of chapter four

Sorry for a short and boring chapter

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
No,it wasn't boring!It is not boring to hear what his friends think about the whole love story!