The big secret

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter five

Piggy sat on her room and looked at her bags, today was the day they were going to Los Angeles and was going to be there for two weeks. Suddenly it knocked on the door and Irina came in "Come on the kids are in the car and we're ready to leave" Irina said "I'm not coming" Piggy said "Piggy you have to. You can't let them grow up without a father" Irina said and took her bags "But what if he freaks out?" Piggy asked "You freaked out too when you found out you were pregnant" Irina said "Now come on" "What if he don't want anything to do with them?" Piggy asked "Piggy stop coming up with excuses all the time" Irina said irritated. Piggy sighed and followed her out.

They locked the door and walked to the car and sat down in the car. Piggy sat in the back seat with the kids. Hamna was driving the car and Irina sat in the passenger seat. "So are we ready to leave?" Hamna asked "No" Piggy said. "And we ignore the pig in the backseat" Hamna said. Irina turned around and looked at Piggy "If you don't want to meet him alone we can come with you" Irina said "No I can do it alone, but I want you to take care of the kids when i'm meeting him" Piggy said "Wait you're not taking them with you?" Irina asked "No I can't just show up with two babies and say 'Hey you're a father now' I have to tell him without them" Piggy said "I guess you're right" Irina said. Then Hamna started the car and drove the airport.

Three hours later they arrived on Los Angeles International Airport. And Piggy got really nervous when they arrived "Uhm Piggy what's wrong?" Hamna asked "I don't want to be recognized" Piggy said and took on a hat on her head and sunglasses "You really have changed when you got kids" Hamna said "Yes of course I have" Piggy said and looked at her sleeping babies in the stroller "If any of you see a paparazzie or something then tell me" "Uhm okay" Irina said and looked confused at her. They walked out the airport and waited for a taxi "Which hotel are we staying on?" Piggy asked "Hollywood Roosewelt Hotel" Irina said "Wait that's in Hollywood" Piggy asked "Yeah and so?" Irina asked "That's where the Theater is" Piggy said nervously "Don't be so afraid, it's not even close to the Theater" Irina said and rolled her eyes. Then finally a taxi came to them and stopped. The taxi driver came out the car and helped them with the bags and the stroller. They sat down in the taxi with Jim and Angela on the lap, and the driver startet the car and drove away "So where too?" He asked "To Hollywood Roosewelt Hotel please" Hamna said "So what are you doing in Hollywood?" the driver asked "We have never been her before and we wanted to see how it is here" Hamna said and looked over at Piggy "That's cool. If you want any advice I can give you some" the driver said "Hmm we have plans to maybe see The muppets" Irina said and winked to Piggy and Hamna "Don't do that. The show's aren't good anymore without the star. But sadly she left a year ago and we never heard from her since. I blame that frog" the driver "And what did the frog tell the fans" Piggy asked "That he kissed Lady Gaga and Miss Piggy left him" the driver sighed "That's right" Piggy whispered "But we all hope that she will return someday" the driver said "I have a feeling that she will" Hamna said and smiled to Piggy.

Later that they arrived to the hotel and was already on theirs hotel room. "You know Piggy if you go now you can reach the show" Irina said "I'm not going on the show" Piggy said. Piggy sat on the floor playing with her babies "Listen cuties soon you're gonna meet your daddy" Piggy said "Daddy" Jim giggled and smiled "Aww little Jim just said his first word" Piggy said and cried in joy. "That so cute, but the sad part is he haven't even meet his dad yet" Irina said. Then Piggy got up and runned to the door "Where are you going?" Hamna asked "Going to tell Kermit about this, he have to know the truth now" Piggy said and shut the door. Irina and Hamna looked at eachother "What just happen?" Irina asked "I don't know but I think she's gonna tell him now" Hamna said and sat down on the floor with the kids.

End of chapter five

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter six

Piggy was standing outside The muppet theater she was too late to see the show, she decided to wait back in the driveway to see if Kermit came out there. She hided behind a garbage bin and decided to wait there. After waiting there for twenty minutes she saw The muppets came out the backstage door and they walked up to their bus, but why was Annie Sue with them? Had Kermit hired her again? She tought. She heard them talk and laught about the show, and that some of the audience just walked away in the middle of the show. And why wasn't Kermit with them? The bus startet and drove away. She decided to wait a little more to see if Kermit came. And after ten minutes the door finaly opened and Kermit came out and walked to his car. Piggy walked behind him and smiled.

"Hello Kermit" Piggy said. Kermit dropped his keys and just froze and slowly turned around. When he saw it was Piggy who was standing there he startet to cry "P-piggy? Is that really you?" Kermit asked with tears in his eyes "Yes Kermie it's me" Piggy said and walked closer to Kermit and hugged him "I really missed you" Piggy said as she hugged him "I-i m-missed you too" Kermit said and hugged her back. Kermit pulled away the hug and looked at her "I'm sorry Piggy" Kermit said "It's okay, just forget about it" Piggy said "Do want to come in the Theater so we can talk?" Kermit asked "Yes" Piggy said. They walked in to the theatre and walked in to Kermit's office to talk, they sat down on the couch. "Where have you been?" Kermit asked "In Iowa. I moved back on the farm when I found out that my mother died and wanted to help my sisters with the farm" Piggy said "So you been in Iowa all this time?" Kermit asked "Yes" Piggy answered "Oh Piggy if you just know how bad The muppet show have been without you" Kermit said "How bad is it?" Piggy asked "People leaves under the show and they are booing at us" Kermit said and sighed "It seems that the show doesn't work without moi" Piggy said "No it doesn't" Kermit laughet "But why was Annie Sue here? I saw her with the others" Piggy said "The others wanted a female singer now and hired her. It was her first day today" Kermit said "You haven't had a female singer for a year now?" Piggy asked and looked confused at Kermit "No I didn't want to replace you. I had that feeling that you would return someday" Kermit said "Oh Kermit that's so sweet of you" Piggy said and smiled to him "But why did you call me yesterday and just hung up?" Kermit asked "To see you. I was afraid to talk to you" Piggy smiled "Oh Piggy" the frog said and stroked her check "Just wait to the guys hears your back" "Yeah" Piggy said "Can we take a selfie? I need proof that you are back or that they won't belive me" Kermit said "Yeah sure we can" Piggy said. Kermit took his cell phone and took a picture of him and Piggy "Nice" the frog smiled "The others says I need help, because i've been talking about you everyday" "That's not nice of them" Piggy said "No it isn't" the frog answered

"But Kermit there's something I have to tell you" Piggy said and took a big breath "Is something wrong" Kermit asked and looked worried at Piggy "Three days after I left you I found out that I was pregnant" Piggy said and looked away "You what?" Kermit asked and got up from the couch and standed in front of Piggy "I kept the babies" Piggy whispered "WHAT? YOU'RE WERE PREGNANT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME? AND WHERE THE BABIES NOW?" Kermit yelled and flailed his arms around "Their at the hotel with my sisters" Piggy said "ARE YOU SURE THEIR MINE?" Kermit yelled "Yes it is a pink frog and a green pig, so i'm sure their are yours." Piggy said "Oh just one thing. WHY IN THE WORLD DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" Kermit yelled "We just broke up and I was afraid to tell you, I didn't know how to react" Piggy said and got up from the couch "You could have tell me. I actully missed their birth" Kermit said sadly "You should be glad you wern't there it was just screaming and pain" Piggy teased with him "What are their names" Kermit asked "Angela she's a green pig and Jim is a pink frog" Piggy said "Jim? You named him after Jim Henson?" Kermit asked "Yes I know how much Jim meant for you so I wanted to name him after Jim just for you" Piggy said "Oh Piggy so nice of you" Kermit said "And you know what? Jim said his first word today" Piggy said.

"He did? What was that" Kermit asked "Daddy. I've been telling them so much about you, it's like they already know you" Piggy said "Oh and I wasn't there. And Angela what about her?" Kermit asked "Well her first word was mommy. And she have a favourite song" Piggy said "Which song?" Kermit asked "Being green. I sing it to her when she have to sleep or when she's sad" Piggy said "She like that song? She's just like me" Kermit smiled "Yes and Jim likes Rainbow Connection" Piggy smiled "It seems that you learned them all about me and that you have thought of me everyday" Kermit said and held Piggy's hand "I have" she said "It's so sweet of you" Kermit said and stroked her check again "When can I see them?" "You can see them tomorrow" Piggy said "Oh before I forgot" Piggy looked down her purse and dug for something and took up a photo "Here" Piggy said and gave Kermit the picture. Kermit took the picture and looked at it, it was a photo of his kids "Oh their so sweet" Kermit said and still looked at the photo "Keep it" Piggy said "But it's getting late so I have to get back to the hotel" "Oh you're right. I think the guys must be worried" Kermit said "You want me to drive you to the hotel?" "If you want" Piggy said "Good come one" Kermit said and took her. They walked out of the theater hand in hand together.

End of chapter six

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter seven

Kermit just arrived home to The muppet boarding house, he got out of his car and walked up to the house. He was very happy now, Piggy came to back to him and told him that had become a father. He walked in the the door and in to the living room and looked at the others. "Kermit? Where have you been?" Fozzie asked and walked up to him. Kermit was just standing there and suddenly hugged Fozzie "Woah are you alright" Fozzie asked and pulled away from the hug "Perfectly fine" Kermit said and sat down on the couch. "Did Kermit just hug you for no reason?" Rowlf asked "Yes" Fozzie said and looked worried at Kermit. "Guys I have wonderful news" Kermit said and smiled "I'm guessing that you can pay us now?" Gonzo asked "No i'm a daddy now" Kermit said "Oh Kermit what did you do now?" Fozzie asked.

"I'm a daddy to Piggy's babies" Kermit said "How many time have we told you not to daydream about her" Fozzie said and shaked his head "I'm telling the truth, I meet Piggy today and she told me that i'm a father to her babies" Kermit said "You have been daydreaming again" Gonzo said "And you promised us to never talk about PIggy again" "I knew you guys wouldn't belive me so I took a photo of us two" Kermit said and showed them the photo of him and Piggy "What in the world?" Fozzie said and took his phone stared at the photo. "Are you sure this Piggy, and not a impostor" Fozzie asked "Yes is definitely her" Kermit said. Gonzo and Rowlf looked at the photo too "It is her" Gonzo said confused "Guys I think you should get in here" Rowlf yelled to others who was in the kitchen. The others came in and looked at them "Is something wrong?" Walter asked "Kermit have meet Piggy today" Fozzie said "Ya sure it's not a daydream?" Floyd asked. Fozzie gave them the phone and looked at the photo "What? Where did you meet her?" Scooter asked "At the Theater" Kermit said "Wait did you tell you're a father?" Gonzo asked.

"That's right" Kermit smiled "Say what now?" Floyd asked and looked confused at Kermit "When Piggy left me she found out that she was pregnant, but she was afraid to tell me that. So she kept it for a secret for over a year" Kermit said "Wait so she came back to tell you about the babies?" Scooter asked "Yes and that she missed me" Kermit said. "Well congratulations" Fozzie said "Thanks, oh here's a picture of them" Kermit said and showed them the photo "Oh like their so cute" Janice said "What's their name?" Walter asked "Angela and Jim" Kermit answered "Jim? After Jim Henson?" Rowlf asked. Kermit nodded and smiled to him "Cute names" Gonzo said "But where's she been?" Walter asked "In Iowa" Kermit said "So what going to happen with you two now? Are you going to be together again?" Scooter asked and looked at Kermit "I hope so I mean we have two kids together" Kermit said "Have you meet them?" Fozzie asked "Not yet but i'm going to do it tomorrow and I cant wait" Kermit said "Oh and I think you guys have to give me a apology" Kermit said and looked a little angry at them "For what?" Gonzo asked "For yesterday when I said that Miss Piggy would return, and you just told that I needed help" Kermit said angrily and looked at them "Well you were talking about her everyday" Scooter said "Sorry Kermit" Fozzie said "Thank you Fozzie. If you excuse me I be up on my room. And for you who wants to apology just come up" Kermit said and walked up on his room.

Kermit walked up on his room and sat down on his bed and looked at the photo of Jim and Angela. Although he had not meet them yet, he loved them very much. "My cute little babies" he said and hugged the picture.

End of chapter seven

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter eight

The next morning Kermit drove to the Theater where he was suppose to meet Miss Piggy and his babies, and he couldn't wait. He drove in the driveway of the Theater, and there he saw Piggy was standing there with a stroller. He parked his car and got out and walked up to Piggy.

"Hi ho" The frog smiled "Hello" Piggy said. Kermit walked closer and looked inside the stroller "Awww cuties" He said and looked at the babies who was awake. "Lets go inside so I can play with them" Kermit said. Piggy took up Jim and gave him to Kermit "Can you carry him?" Piggy asked "Yes of course I can" Kermit said and carried Jim "Dadda" Jim said and looked at Kermit "Yes it's me" The frog said. Piggy carried Angela and they walked in together. They walked out on the stage and sat down with them "I can't belive that we created them together" Kermit said softly and looked at Piggy "Me either" Piggy said. Then Angela crawled up to Kermit and smild to him "Aahahh" Angela laughet. "Hi there little Angie" Kermit said and hugged her "That's what I call her for too" Piggy said "That's cute" Kermit said and looked at Piggy "I really missed to be on stage" Piggy said and looked around "Yeah it's been kinda empty here without you" Kermit said "Oh Kermie so sweet of of you" Piggy said. Kermit leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. Piggy blushed at this and looked away.

"I'm really sorry that I left you. I was just being selfish that day and angry for that Lady Gaga had to be the guest star" Piggy said "It's alright. I should have listened to you when you told me that you didn't want to have Lady Gaga as a guest star" Kermit said "I'm just happy you're back" "You know let's just forget about that stupid little incident that happened" Piggy said "Yes" Kermit answered "But do you want us to be together again?" "Oh ehm I-i dont know" Piggy said and tried not to have eyecontact with Kermit"What? Why not? I still love you and we have two babies together" Kermit said worried "I know but I think i'm not ready to be in a relationship with you again" Piggy said "Listen Angela and Jim want us together, they can't grow up with parents who are not together anymore. They need us" Kermit said and placed his hand on Piggy's cheek "And they have been without a father for six months now" "I guess you're right" Piggy said and looked at Kermit "So that's a yes?" Kermit asked "No I think about it" Piggy said "Oh okay" Kermit sighed.

"I was wondering do you want to be the next guest star for next week? A secret guest star" Kermit "Yes I will love to that, and then we can show the audience our babies" Piggy said "Yeah that's a good idea" Kermit said. "Mommmy" Angela suddenly said "What are you thirsty?" Piggy asked and looked for a bottle in her purse "Do you want to give her the bottle?" "Yes I love to do that" Kermit and took the bottle and feeded Angela "Your'e a great father Kermie" Piggy said "Thanks" Kermit said "It seems that Jim is falling asleep soon. Do you want to sing the Rainbow Connection with me" Piggy asked "Yes but let me get my banjo" Kermit said and gave Angela to Piggy and walked backstage to get his banjo. He came back with his banjo and startet to sing:
Kermit:
Why are there so many songs about rainbows
And what's on the other side
Rainbows are visions
But only illusions
And rainbows have nothing to hide

So we've been told
And some choose to believe it
I know they're wrong, wait and see
Some day we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me

Piggy:
Who said that every wish
Would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star
Somebody thought of that
And someone believed it
And look what it's done so far

What's so amazing
That keeps us stargazing
And what do we think we might see
Some day we'll find it
The rainbow connection

Both:
All of us under its spell, we know that it's probably magic

Have you been half asleep?
And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name
Is this the sweet sound
That called the young sailors?
The voice might be one and the same

I've heard it too many times to ignore it
It's something that I'm supposed to be
Some day we'll find it
The rainbow connection

La da da di da da dum da duh da da dum di da

"Oh look he sleeping now" Piggy said and lay her head on Kermit's shoulder "He looks so cute when he's sleeping" Kermit said and kissed his forehead "Yes" Piggy smiled "Sorry but I have to go back to the hotel now" Piggy said "Okay bye" Kermit said but without thinking he kissed her on the lips. Piggy just smiled and blushed "Bye" and walked out with her babies. Kermit was just standing there and stared after her.

End of chapter eight

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter nine - part 1

Four days earlier Miss Piggy had agreed to be a secret guest star on The muppet Show, and Kermit hoped that would attract more audience. And they had a suprise to show their babies to the audience too.

Kermit and The muppets waited for Miss Piggy to come the studios, the show was about to start in half and hour. "Boss it's look like we're sold out now" Scooter said "Finally for the first time on a years we're finally sold out. It helped to go out with the press and tell them about our secret guest" Kermit said "But are you sure she's coming?" Fozzie asked worried "Yes I talked to her yesterday, and she said she was still coming" Kermit said.
Then Piggy came up the stairs with her babies "Hello i'm sorry that i'm a little late" Piggy said "Hi Piggy, let me help you with that" Kermit said and carried Jim "Thank you" She smiled "Welcome back Miss Piggy" Scooter said "Oh look at your cute babies" Gonzo said "Bawk bawak bawk?" Camilla asked "Yeah someday we will" Gonzo said and kissed Camilla on her beak. "Just so you know, it was a big line outside" Piggy said "That's good to hear" Kermit said. "Hello Miss Piggy i'm so glad your'e back" Annie Sue said and hugged her "Oh thank you" Piggy said and hugged her back. "Like Hi Miss Piggy how you been?" Janice asked "Just fine" Piggy smiled "How did you get past the paparazzies?" Walter asked "I snuck past them and I was wearing a disguise" Piggy said.

Half an hour later Kermit was ready to go out on stage to start the show. "Can't wait to the face on the audience later when you come on stage" Kermit said and quickly kissed Piggy on the lips and ran on stage "So are you and Kermit back together now?" Fozzie asked "Not yet" Piggy said.
"Hi ho everybody and welcome to the Muppet Show. I hope you stick around for later our secret guest will come and we have a surprise for you too. Oh if you walk out in the middle of the show Bobo the Bear will be guarding the door, so you can't get out" Kermit said "But first Fozzie Bear" Kermit walked backstage and Fozzie came out.
"Hiya hiya hiya. Oh boy what a big audience we have here today, and I hope you will like my joke" Fozzie said "Ugh we hoped that it wouldn't be audince here today" Waldorf yelled down to Fozzie "Wait what are you two doing here? You guys haven't been here for many weeks" Fozzie yelled up to them "We had a vacation from you. Do oh oh" Statler said.
"Alright here's my joke. I think my iPod is broken. I keep pressing the 'home' button, but i'm still at the office. Wocka wocka. Get it?" Fozzie asked "Booo bad joke" Waldorf yelled.
Fozzie ignored them "Home and office? Get it now?" Fozzie looked at the audience. The audience laughet a little. "Well i'm of. See ya" Fozzie said and walked of stage. The audience clapped

Kermit walked out on stage again "Well thank you for that joke Fozzie. Next we have is Gonzo the great. YAAY" Kermit said and flailed his arms. Gonzo walked out on stage with a motorcycle "Hello everybody. Today i'm gonna drive around you guys and high five you while i'm driving on this motorcycle" Gonzo said and startet the motorcycle and drove down the stage. "Woohoo" Gonzo said and drove around the audience "High five" he said and gave them high five. But suddenly he lost control of his bike "Woah what happen?" he lost control and drove out the Exit way. "See ya later"
Kermit walked out on the stage again "Well uhm giva a big applause for Gonzo the great" Kermit said nervously. The audience clapped "Well I think it's time for our secret guest star to come on stage" Kermit said and looked backstage to see if Piggy was ready "You all will be shocked" Kermit said.

End of part 1

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter nine - part 2

Miss Piggy walked out on stage and startet to sing:
While Piggy was singing Kermit watched the audience and they stood up from their seat and clapped. And the press took pictures.

Never before have two souls joined
so freely, and so fast.
For me this is the first time,
and the last.
Is this an angel's wish for men?
Never before and never again.

And where to find the words to sing it's worth
This love was bound for heaven, not for earth
This love was meant to light the stars,
But when we touched, we made it ours.

And would they take it back?
Oh, no, they wouldn't dare!
Why should they take it back,
When there's enough to share with all the world,
And fill the heavens above
With left-over love?

Never before, a love that just keeps growing on and on,
To fill each lover's heart and light the dawn.
Is this an angel's wish for men?

The audience still stood up and clapped and yelled her name.
"That's right everybody little moi is back" Piggy said and looked at the audience. "Yeah isn't this wonderful? Our long lost star of the show is back" Kermit said "Oh I want to tell you something me and Kermit are back together again" Piggy said and looked at Kermit. Kermit looked surprised at Piggy. She leaned over to Kermit and kissed him gently on the lips. "If you have wondering where I have been, I can tell you that I have been in Iowa" Piggy said "And something wonderful happened when I was there. And me Kermit want to show it you"

Piggy and Kermit walked backstage to get their kids to show them for the audience. They walked back on stage again while holding their kids. The audience gasped. "When I left Kermit I found out I was pregnant, and I gave birth to those cuties" Piggy said "Yeah and I got really surprise when she came back told me that I was a father" Kermit said.
"This little cutie is Angela, look at her she has Kermit's smile" Piggy said and looked at the audience "Mommyy" Angela said and smiled "Awww" The audience said "And this little guy Jim. Yes he's named after Jim Henson" Kermit said "And we will be a happy family now" Piggy said in exitement.

"And now I think it's time for the ending song. The muppets will sing with and we hope you will sing along with us too" Kermit said. The Muppets came on stage and took their places.
Kermit:
Together again
Gee, it's good to be together again
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone!
It's not starting over, it's just going on!

Miss Piggy:
Together again
Now we're here and there's no need remembering when.

Fozzie:
Cause no feeling feels like that feeling!
All three:
Together again!
All:
Together again
Gee, it's good to be together again
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone!
It's not starting over, it's just going on!

Together again
Now we're here and there's no need remembering when

Cause no feeling feels like that feeling!
Together-a!
Together-a!
Together-a!
Together again....!
Together again!!

"Thank you and we see you next time on The Muppet show" Kermit said and bowed with the others. Kermit and Piggy looked at eachother and shared a kiss "I love you" Piggy said "I love you too" Kermit said back and kissed her on the lips again, and they walked of the stage.

End of chapter nine

Muppetjente

Reaction score
The final chapter

One week later Kermit and Piggy had moved in together in a new house. Since Piggy came back and revealed that she was the secret guest star on The muppet show, fans and the press had been following her around everywhere. And it seemed that Piggy loved to back in the spotlight. And the fans got really surprised when she told them that she had giving birth to two figs, and had keep it a secret from Kermit.

Piggy sat on the kitchen and was feeding her babies, and she was waiting for her sisters to come and eat dinner with her and Kermit. Then Kermit walked in to the kitchen "So when do yours sister come?" Kermit asked "In ten minutes I think" Piggy said "Daddyyy" Jim laughet "Hi little Jim" Kermit said and picked Jim up "One day the Theater will be own by you and Angie" he kissed Jim on the forehead "It will?" Piggy asked "Yes" he smiled "That's nice of you" Piggy said "Oh I'm so glad that you're back, and took those little cuties home with you" Kermit said and kissed Piggy on the lips "You know that you been saying that all week?" Piggy teased with him "I know" Kermit said and kissed Piggy on the forehead. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Kermit walked out to the door and opened it.

"Hamna and Irina how are you?" Kermit asked "We are just fine, thanks for inviting us" Hamna said. They walked in to the kitchen "Oh hows our's little niece and nephew it?" Irina asked "They are just fine. They have been missing you" Piggy said "How nice" Irina said "So what's for dinner" Hamna asked "It's lasagne" Piggy answered "I hope it's without swine meat" Irina teased "Of course it's without swine meat" Piggy said and rolled her eyes "Please seat down the dinner is served" Kermit said. They sat down and started to eat.

One hour later Irina and Hamna had to go. "Do you have to leave?" Piggy asked "Yes we are going back to Iowa early tomorrow, and our mission is completed here" Irina said "What missin?" Kermit asked "To get you two back together again" Hamna said "Oh yeah great plan" Kermit said "We hope you come and visit us in Iowa soon" Irina said and hugged Kermit and Piggy "Thank you for helping me with Angela and Jim" Piggy said "No problem" Hamna said "Before you go I want to do something first" Kermit said. Piggy, Hamna and Irina looked curious on Kermit. Kermit looked at Piggy and bent down on his knees and took up a ring "My beautiful Miss piggy, will you marry me?" Kermit asked and holded up the ring. "Awww" Hamna and Irina said and looked at Piggy who was surprised "Oh Kermie, of course I will" Piggy said happily and kissed him gently on the lips "Congratulation you two" Irina said "Now I don't want to go" Hamna sighed "We have too, now come on. And we will be there in your wedding" Irina said and dragged Hamna with her and closed the door.
"Oh Kermie I thought you never would propose to me" Piggy said "I said one day I had to do it and today was the day" Kermit said and held Piggy's hand "Oh Kermie" Piggy said and kissed Kermit gently.

The end!

What did you think of my story?