The BT Puppet Building Contest

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
The entries are in, pictures are posted and voting has begun! Check out all the entries in the contest and vote for your fave at www.bear-town.com.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Voting closed in the contest last night with Ryan Dillon (RyanD) and his "Unnamed Monster" claiming victory with 33% of the vote. It was a close vote and kind of went back and forth over the last few days. Thanks to everyone from Muppet Central who participated!

You can see Ryan's winning entry (and all the other entries too) here. I've also posted some additional thoughts and info about the contest in my Blog.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
I'm just curious.... and if other puppet builders could reply with their thoughts, I'd really appreciate it.

I was a little surprised at the small turn out of entries for Bucks contest. There are SO MANY talented builders here who have shared photos of their work with us. Why didn't you enter?! :smile: I don't want to list names here, but there are a few of my fellow MC'ers that I know have made some great looking characters but didn't enter the contest.

So, I'm just wondering...... Why? Was it the lack of time to prepare? The time of year (close to holidays, vacations, etc.) Or maybe something else you could suggest to make it more appealing for participants?

I'm sure buck would like to hear your suggestions or how you think this fun idea could be improved upon. :wink: