The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Welp, as a few o' y'all know, Chasity has been cast as the lead romantic interest for me at work. :big_grin: :embarrassed: :smile: I don't know who her performer is, but they do a BRILLIANT job with her...she's like Mokey in that she's soft, sweet, looooves music (she listens to CDs while she works, like many of us), and is kind and gentle. :smile:

And she's like Janice in that, while a core part of the work family, she keeps outta the spotlight more than others, doesn't have a lot of dialogue, but when she does, I'm all ears. :smile: She doesn't feel a need to always be in the center of the action.

SO...

I shall keep this thread as a "live journal", and report all our scenes and dialogue together...heeheehee!

(I have to modify some smilies due to overuse, lol)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, December 31st:

Time: approximately 4:00 p.m. EST

Chasity goes to leave out the door the same time I do.

Byron: "Are you goin' to lunch too, or are you takin' a break?"

Chastity: "I'm goin' on lunch---I just decided I'd go later."

Byron: "Oh, cool. :smile: "

(our first full-fledged conversation!! WEEEEEE!! :big_grin: )

---------------

Saturday, January 4th:

Time: approximately 4:00 p.m. (I like 4:00)

I'm in the break room at the vendin' machine, alone with Chasity. She's on her cell phone at a table. I have no change.

*politely approaches her, she gives me her attention*

Byron: "Chasity, do you have 50 cents that I could borrow? :frown: I don't have any change, and all I have on me is a 20. :embarrassed: "

Chasity: "Yeah, in my purse I do, hold on..." *goes into work room to get purse*

*she returns*

Chasity: "Here ya go. :smile: "

Byron: "Okay, thanks. I didn't get to eat before I left and I was like, 'aaagh, I don't have any change! I have to have somethin'! :eek: "

Chasity: "lol :smile: "

(Later that same day...)

Chasity is typin' away at her computer, earphones in her ears. I place 50 cents by her keyboard. She stops typin', looks at the money, then looks at me...

Byron: "Here ya go...thanks again! :smile: "

Chasity: "Oh--you didn't have to do that! :smile: "

Byron: "I want to, though---I feel better when I borrow money if I give it back. :smile: "

And so we come to the end of "Byron & Chasity"....tune in next time when you'll hear Byron saaaaaaaay:

"Do you like the Muppets? :smile: "

beaker

Reaction score
OMG...this is kind of...well...it's like one of those new reality tv show concepts!

The only question is...is she a Muppet fan? I could never in a a million years date a girl who wasnt at least somewhat a Muppet fan.

radionate

Reaction score
This is sad. Its like watching people grasp at straws. :stick_out_tongue:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Reading this almost makes me forget the fact that I have absolutely no intrest in other people's personal lives.

Luke

Reaction score
Poor girl - what people have to go through nowdays just to make money. Maybe we should phone Byron's work and warn Chasity about the phenomenon that is the "Kentucky Care Bear Flasher" ! :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
This is sad. Its like watching people grasp at straws. :stick_out_tongue:
Man, and people acuse me of laying personal drama on the proverbial forum table >_< j/k Byron. I hope if not her, ya find a neat gf this year man!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Byron. I hope if not her, ya find a neat gf this year man!
Nah - he wants Chasity. It'll be like Fear Factor with a romantic ending.

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Poor girl - what people have to go through nowdays just to make money. Maybe we should phone Byron's work and warn Chasity about the phenomenon that is the "Kentucky Care Bear Flasher" ! :big_grin:
Oh gods, what have I started... :eek: