1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Jan 6, 2003.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Welp, as a few o' y'all know, Chasity has been cast as the lead romantic interest for me at work. :D :o :) I don't know who her performer is, but they do a BRILLIANT job with her...she's like Mokey in that she's soft, sweet, looooves music (she listens to CDs while she works, like many of us), and is kind and gentle. :)

And she's like Janice in that, while a core part of the work family, she keeps outta the spotlight more than others, doesn't have a lot of dialogue, but when she does, I'm all ears. :) She doesn't feel a need to always be in the center of the action.

SO...

I shall keep this thread as a "live journal", and report all our scenes and dialogue together...heeheehee!

(I have to modify some smilies due to overuse, lol)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, December 31st:

Time: approximately 4:00 p.m. EST

Chasity goes to leave out the door the same time I do.

Byron: "Are you goin' to lunch too, or are you takin' a break?"

Chastity: "I'm goin' on lunch---I just decided I'd go later."

Byron: "Oh, cool. :) "

(our first full-fledged conversation!! WEEEEEE!! :D )

---------------

Saturday, January 4th:

Time: approximately 4:00 p.m. (I like 4:00)

I'm in the break room at the vendin' machine, alone with Chasity. She's on her cell phone at a table. I have no change.

*politely approaches her, she gives me her attention*

Byron: "Chasity, do you have 50 cents that I could borrow? :( I don't have any change, and all I have on me is a 20. :o "

Chasity: "Yeah, in my purse I do, hold on..." *goes into work room to get purse*

*she returns*

Chasity: "Here ya go. :) "

Byron: "Okay, thanks. I didn't get to eat before I left and I was like, 'aaagh, I don't have any change! I have to have somethin'! :eek: "

Chasity: "lol :) "

(Later that same day...)

Chasity is typin' away at her computer, earphones in her ears. I place 50 cents by her keyboard. She stops typin', looks at the money, then looks at me...

Byron: "Here ya go...thanks again! :) "

Chasity: "Oh--you didn't have to do that! :) "

Byron: "I want to, though---I feel better when I borrow money if I give it back. :) "

And so we come to the end of "Byron & Chasity"....tune in next time when you'll hear Byron saaaaaaaay:

"Do you like the Muppets? :) "
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

OMG...this is kind of...well...it's like one of those new reality tv show concepts!

The only question is...is she a Muppet fan? I could never in a a million years date a girl who wasnt at least somewhat a Muppet fan.
  3. Maybe someday we shall see---I sure hope the script-writers have us find out!!

:)
  4. radionate

radionate New Member

This is sad. Its like watching people grasp at straws. :p
  5. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Reading this almost makes me forget the fact that I have absolutely no intrest in other people's personal lives.
  6. Luke

Luke Active Member

Poor girl - what people have to go through nowdays just to make money. Maybe we should phone Byron's work and warn Chasity about the phenomenon that is the "Kentucky Care Bear Flasher" ! :D
  7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Man, and people acuse me of laying personal drama on the proverbial forum table >_< j/k Byron. I hope if not her, ya find a neat gf this year man!
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

Nah - he wants Chasity. It'll be like Fear Factor with a romantic ending.
  9. anathema

anathema Active Member

Oh gods, what have I started... :eek:
  10. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Nothing that probably wouldn't have happened on it's own.
  11. anathema

anathema Active Member

I really shouldn't post while under the influence of painkillers, I really shouldn't...
  12. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Darn! I wanted next week's episode to be Byron asking Chastity...

"Do you play croqueeet????"
  13. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

LOL Well in this new era and day of age...people somehow gravitate toward peering into other peoples lives...be it livejournals, survivor, or other reality voyeur concepts.

So indeed, what will happen in the next episode? I think Byron should talk to her!
  14. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

What kind of weirdo says "lol"?
  15. Luke

Luke Active Member

Re: Re: The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

Lucky she's called Chasity and not Chastity !
  16. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Re: Re: Re: The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

What kind of weirdo is named Chasity?
  17. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

This is just pathetically cute. Byron, you're like a 12 year old asking out his first girlfriend. All nervous and shy, hormones pulsing through your prepubescent body... well, maybe not quite like that, but it's still painfully cute.

... painfully pathetically so. XP

Good luck!

^_^ Debo
  18. LOL!!!!!!!

FRYMYHIDE!!!
  19. :o
  20. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

C'mon Babe - you must have had another chat with her by now!!!

Fill us in!!!