The Charty House

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am starting the new year with taking on the awesome task of creating and starting, and then managing a little thrif store/soup kitchen/donation center for my church. It's going to be called the Charity House and the basic idea of this is for anyone who needs any kind of help (chothing food someone to talk to) can come and get the help they need.
Times are so hard for everyone now a days and my passion is to just show people that there is someone out there in this cold dark world that loves them. I want to show people that another person can show them love, but also show them that Jesus loves them as well.
We are going to be a small group of volunteers working twords that one very goal, and we could sure use any prayers the more support the better.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
You got mine dwayne. I wish you guys the best with it. That's a great thing to be involved with.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
Good for you Dwayne.
That's a lot of work...hope you get enough people to help so you're not shouldering it all yourself! But kudos for stepping up! :smile:

----------------

muppet baby

Reaction score
Good for you dwayme , that is wonderful great idea you have my surpprort and prayers let us know how it goes and and grows beccause i know that it will God bless you