1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oooh...Marshmellow Bunnies...* disappears under the table and reappears, wearing the Marshmellow Bunnies in much the way that Gaga wore Kermit's...but less creepy...or maybe more creepy, actually*
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Rizzo (sobs): Ailie took da peeps ....

Turbo (appears next to T): Doozah sticks?

Me (on the phone after nodding "Hi" to T): Yeah, I'm on the floor, but by choice, unlike T. Heehee. *waves to T* Just kidding, T.
  3. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Me- Oh, no problem Kelly. And thanks, Turbo. (takes one and eats it) Wow! These are good! Really good!
  4. APRena

APRena New Member

Them too. :) *tosses* I guess I should sit down somewhere. *plops into random beanbag chair in the corner and waits for results*
  5. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

O_________o

I did. The peeps is all mine. Nya. =P
  6. Beauregard

*approaches WhiteRabbit still wearing the Marshmellow Peeps as an outfit in Jean-Charles de Castelbajac style* Have you been taking all the Peeps?
  7. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

OM NOM NOM :insatiable: *sits down also in the corner with Rena and some puppets*
  8. WhiteRabbit

White Rabbit: What are these peeps you speak of? I'm late, so very laaaate! =O
  9. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I didn't know hecklers had the power to keep me from taking a bathroom break... Sheesh. Also, I completely deny any allegations that I was romantically involved with Hilda the Wardrobe Lady! (I was tangled up in her, yes, but romantically involved? Never.)

Our sixth award was meant to be Outstanding Post of 2009, but we had no clear-cut winner so instead I'm just going to highlight some of the greatest posts of 2009 as voted on by four (yes, only four) voters...

"
    Can I just mention that I LOVE the word switcheroo? And I can't help wondering if it is sourced by the original most switcheroo of them all in Winnie the Pooh when Piglet" ~ Beauregard

[FONT=&quot]“That's will be awesome to watch those crazy muppets!u201D [/FONT]~ JEANYLASER

"Am I Wrong?" speech ~ Super Scooter

"Chemical Dependency No More" ~ Vic Romano

These were truly some of the greatest posts of 2009. Congratulations to those honored with this!

And on this trend of presenting awards (a trend we're trying to kick, mind you) award number seven is the award for Craziest Member of 2009. Some might say this is the most intensely fought for award on the forum, but most would say we're just crazy with no end to our means. The top five Craziest Members of 2009 are...

D'Snowth
    WhiteRabbit
    Kiki
    Beakerfan
    Drtooth

And the winner of their very own straight jacket (once we can afford it) is...

WHITERABBIT

This is hardly the first time WhiteRabbit has been nominated for the Craziest Member award. She's been crazy around Muppet Central for... a long time! Yet year after year we like to remind her of how crazy she is.
  10. APRena

APRena New Member

Where'd Prawnie go? I have all these balloons loaded into the ceiling for whoever wins next.

(Scratch that. *balloons fall celebratorily* Yaaaaay!)
  11. RedPiggy

Bear and Sarah (go chase and pop balloons)
  12. Beauregard

YAY! *jumps up and down applauding WhiteRabbit...with dissasterous results, Marshmellow Peep-wise*

*returns to Toga's table* Clearly I am not read to take on Gaga's mantle of Award-show fashion icon...Although I actually DID take her mantle...*disappears under the table and returns wearing a sparkly mantle*
  13. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Me- Will it be a crime if I took some of these balloons? Hmm.... (ties 3 balloons around Rizzo's tail without him noticing)

Ojo- What're you-

Me- Shhh! (whispers) Don't worry. I'll catch him if he goes too high.
  14. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<looks at Beau> Ooh, shiny! <blinks> ...<puts on sunglasses> VERY shiny.

We can't afford straight jackets, either? ...Can we at least afford the rope to tie people up and throw them in closets? That seems to be our usual tactic, anyway...
  15. RedPiggy

Rizzo (tries to steal some Peeps): 'Ey ... *madly tries to get some off the floor, but they're getting lower and lower* ... what kinda cruelty is dis?

Me (madly tries to tackle Bear and Sarah before they eat candy)
  16. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh, great, balloons! Something else I'll have to clean up once this is all over...

Coming up now we have the award for Most Thoughtful Member of 2009 (I think?). This award goes to the member who is thoughtful towards his or her fellow forum members (go figure). These members are all compassionate, concerned, and friendly towards their fellow Muppet fans. The top five Most Thoughtful Members of 2009 are...

dwmckim
    Fozzie Bear
    D'Snowth
    frogboy4
    Bill the Bubble Guy

And the member whose thoughts you think about the most, I think, is...

FROGBOY4

This is frogboy4's first Muppet Central Award, even though he's been around the forum for forever and a half. For some of frogboy4's greatest thoughts, check out... any thread he posts in!
  17. WhiteRabbit

I'mma let'chu finish...

--oh right, he did. =B

*grabbys award* I wanna fank...nobody. The peeps are my everything. :confused: We will get married, have frightening offspring throughout the course of our marriage, and die bitter and smelling like band aids and ketchup.

Thank you. :halo:
  18. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Trouble Raccoon: Oooh...Shiny! *tries to steal mantle*
  19. APRena

APRena New Member

*confetti falls from the sky accompanied by party horns* Congrats frogboy4!

(And take THAT, Prawnie...)
  20. Beauregard

Congratulations, Jamie! You totally deserve this one and I'm glad it went to you! You've always provided fair and balanced views and keep this forum on track without going to extreme measures! :):):)

Edit: *has sparkly mantle stolen from self halfway through making above congratulatory speech...**ahem*...excuse me a moment.