The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (whistles loudly): Yo, T! Where are ya? We're over here! *points to where she's sitting*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Can I just point out that frankly I'd rather have an electric chair myself than these price-cut boxes...Huh? Wait, who cut the prices off these boxes? *box collapses again*

*crawls under the table and emerges wearing a large spiky-tall crown and a red robe with massive shoulder pads in a tribute to Red Riding Hood...I mean, Gaga...*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Stares at Beau> ...<blink> ...<shudder> Well, at least he's CLOTHED now...

Beauregard

Reaction score
*dials RedPiggy's cellphone*

Are you here somewhere? I'm trying to pick you out from the cardboard cut-out celebrity filled audience we painted earlier...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Up next, we have the award for Outstanding Thread Started in 2009. This award goes to the thread that people appreciated the most in 2009. We had many votes come in for this one, and here are the top six Outstanding Threads Started in 2009...

The Random Fun Facts Thread started by Gelfling Girl
The Muppet Mindset by theprawncracker
Season 40 Hidden Gems by The Count
The New Movie: The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made started by Psammeadboi
New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody! started by wembleyfraggle
Where is Steve Whitmire Petition started by theprawncracker

And the winner, hanging by a thread (literally, I have the name written on a piece of paper tied to a loose thread on my pants) is...

WHERE IS STEVE WHITMIRE PETITION STARTED BY THEPRAWNCRACKER

theprawncracker is the... wait, that's me! Hey hey! I can't believe my thread won. Well... I honestly started this petition for Steve so I'm accepting this award on behalf of Steve. I'm just glad we have him back and he doesn't seem to be going anywhere! Thanks everyone!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (answers phone): Beau? We're just sitting near the wall on the floor. I didn't wanna steal a seat from a two-dimensional cardboard cutout. Besides, the dogs can't handle sitting still for too long.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- OH! There you are! (runs and trips) Owwwww....

Ojo- Are you okay?

Me- I'm such a klutz.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*whispers loudly* Do you think they realise the reason Steve isn't going anywhere is because we have him tied up back at SWAEHB headquarters?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<eyes loose threads on Prawnie's pants> You need to rekindle your relationship with Hilda, m'dear...

APRena

Reaction score
Erm, hi? *unrolls long scroll of people to thank*
*drops*
Oh, well now it's all wet from the so-called "waves"... *happy dances* :big_grin: Thanks guys!