1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Feb 28, 2010.

1. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Ojo- Wow! Confetti!

Tutter- (looks around) Have any of you seen Rizzo?
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Rizzo (up on the ceiling): Help ... me ... *whimpers*
  3. MuppetsFan4Life

Me- Oh, no! He's up too high! (takes out 3 darts) I hope this works. (throws darts at balloons and they pop, leaving rizzo plummeting to the ground) SOMEBODY CATCH HIM!
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*runs in wearing glasses with hair ruffled up* This is a--*scrunches up face at confetti* You really are trying to bankrupt me, aren't you?

*clears throat* THIS is a Muppet Central Forum Newsflash! The top five Outstanding Reporters of Muppet News in 2009 are...

theprawncracker
    stephenjilizard
    muppetperson
    dwmckim
    Corey Edwards

This just in--the winner, ironically enough, is...

THEPRAWNCRACKER

*tosses off glasses* This really means a ton, everybody! As most of you know, 2009 was the year I started The Muppet Mindset and it was the year I really stared to report Muppet news for everyone to read. I'm honored to receive this award and you have my word that I'll keep up the reporting until there isn't anymore Muppet news (or I die, whichever comes first).
  5. APRena

APRena New Member

All the shininess has made me feel completely underdressed for the occasion... *scampers to dressing room, returns wearing large plastic heart shaped sunglasses and sparkly feather boa... and a #1 foam finger* MUCH better.
  6. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Bear (jumps four feet in the air and grabs Rizzo in his mouth and runs off, tail wagging)
  7. MuppetsFan4Life

Me- Good job! You can drop him now. He needs to stay for the rest of the awards, you know.
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*dons outfit made entirely of newspaper*

Congratulations Prawnie!

Hmm...there's some letters missing from this newspaper... 'w'e' 'a'r'e' 'h'o'l'd'i'n'g 't'h'e 'n'e'x't 'a'w'a'r'd' f'o'r r'a'n's'o'm...I wonder what that could mean. Oh well...
  9. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Congrats Ry! XPP :halo: *flings peeps at*
  10. APRena

APRena New Member

You really deserve it dude. Keep up the great work and such. But nooooow....

*glitter and feathers and old school Nickelodeon slime fall from sky*

Yes, indeed I am trying to bankrupt you. :D
  11. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Yay Prawnie! And congrats on slowly learning to report news without any comma splices, too. ...Slowly.
  12. MuppetsFan4Life

Me- Congratula- (slime falls on my head) Ugh! Slime? Yuck!

Ojo- (the feathers cover her) I look like a chicken! O_O

Me- The balloons are enough, people. Now, I have to get clean...

Tutter- Aw, lighten up. It can't get worse!
  13. Beauregard

I've actually spliced together a few newsprint splices to make this outfit...what do you think? Snazzy?
  14. TogetherAgain

...<runs and hides behind Grammar Girl's book>
  15. APRena

APRena New Member

Ah, good point Tutter. I really should stick to less slimey projectiles.

*fires cannon full of M&Ms*
  16. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh good grief... You KNOW we can't afford a ransom! Umm... let's see if I can just award it from memory...

...Where am I? Oh, right. I need to come up with a ransom... and now I'm covered in slime? Lovely... OH! That gives me an idea! Hey, hi, yo! I'll sell you my British friend Beau as ransom. Good enough?

*shady looking figure runs in and grabs Beau* *runs out*

*shrug* Works for me!

The next award is for the Biggest Muffin Purveyor of 2009. This award goes to the member who purposefully detracts threads from their intended message with the motive of being nuts. A lot of us are really good at it... but here are five of the Biggest Muffin Purveyors of 2009:

D'Snowth
    Super Scooter
    muppets2
    ZeppoAndFriends
    Beauregard

And the biggest muffin of 2009 is... the blueberry supreme! Who will eat this big muffin, you ask? Why, the Biggest Muffin Purveyor of 2009...

D'SNOWTH

D'Snowth has been muffining the forum for years and years (and years) and has won this award more times than any other member. He truly does have the biggest bran of us all.
  17. MuppetsFan4Life

Me- Congra- (M&Ms pelt my head) AHHHH! CHOCOLATE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! (hides under chair)

Ojo- She hates M&M's for some reason... (eats one) I don't know why. They're delicious!
  18. Beauregard

*being dragged away by shady looking figure* Congratulations Snowth! Erm...where ARE you taking me? Are you aware that you are breaking more laws right now than even my first costume of the night was?
  19. TogetherAgain

Ooh, M&Ms! I LOVE M&Ms! <dances around, trying to catch M&Ms in mouth> <chokes on some> <coughs> Water! WATER! APRena, WAVES! <chokes>
  20. Beauregard

Hey! HEY! Can someone...great...Toga's busy choking and Prawnie's announcing...RedPiggy! WhiteRabbit! Someone else without a colour in their name! HELP!