1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 16th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas
    The Muppets show how "the most unfriendly street in town" transformed into Sesame Street in this new, one-hour Christmas special.

4. Christmas Shopping
    Get great deals and go Christmas shopping for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

5. The Muppets Open Macy's Parade
    On Thanksgiving morning, the Muppets kicked off the 90th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Let us know your thoughts on this anticipated appearance.

The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Feb 28, 2010.

1. APRena

APRena New Member

You really deserve it dude. Keep up the great work and such. But nooooow....

*glitter and feathers and old school Nickelodeon slime fall from sky*

Yes, indeed I am trying to bankrupt you. :D

2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Yay Prawnie! And congrats on slowly learning to report news without any comma splices, too. ...Slowly.

3. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

Me- Congratula- (slime falls on my head) Ugh! Slime? Yuck!

Ojo- (the feathers cover her) I look like a chicken! O_O

Me- The balloons are enough, people. Now, I have to get clean...

Tutter- Aw, lighten up. It can't get worse!

4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I've actually spliced together a few newsprint splices to make this outfit...what do you think? Snazzy?

5. TogetherAgain

...<runs and hides behind Grammar Girl's book>

6. APRena

APRena New Member

Ah, good point Tutter. I really should stick to less slimey projectiles.

*fires cannon full of M&Ms*

7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh good grief... You KNOW we can't afford a ransom! Umm... let's see if I can just award it from memory...

...Where am I? Oh, right. I need to come up with a ransom... and now I'm covered in slime? Lovely... OH! That gives me an idea! Hey, hi, yo! I'll sell you my British friend Beau as ransom. Good enough?

*shady looking figure runs in and grabs Beau* *runs out*

*shrug* Works for me!

The next award is for the Biggest Muffin Purveyor of 2009. This award goes to the member who purposefully detracts threads from their intended message with the motive of being nuts. A lot of us are really good at it... but here are five of the Biggest Muffin Purveyors of 2009:

D'Snowth
    Super Scooter
    muppets2
    ZeppoAndFriends
    Beauregard

And the biggest muffin of 2009 is... the blueberry supreme! Who will eat this big muffin, you ask? Why, the Biggest Muffin Purveyor of 2009...

D'SNOWTH

D'Snowth has been muffining the forum for years and years (and years) and has won this award more times than any other member. He truly does have the biggest bran of us all.

8. MuppetsFan4Life

Me- Congra- (M&Ms pelt my head) AHHHH! CHOCOLATE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! (hides under chair)

Ojo- She hates M&M's for some reason... (eats one) I don't know why. They're delicious!

9. Beauregard

*being dragged away by shady looking figure* Congratulations Snowth! Erm...where ARE you taking me? Are you aware that you are breaking more laws right now than even my first costume of the night was?

10. TogetherAgain

Ooh, M&Ms! I LOVE M&Ms! <dances around, trying to catch M&Ms in mouth> <chokes on some> <coughs> Water! WATER! APRena, WAVES! <chokes>

11. Beauregard

Hey! HEY! Can someone...great...Toga's busy choking and Prawnie's announcing...RedPiggy! WhiteRabbit! Someone else without a colour in their name! HELP!

12. APRena

APRena New Member

Congrats Snowth! I had a feeling he'd win this one...

AHHH! SOMEONE IS CHOKING! PANIC! *runs in circles* *pull rope that makes water fall from the sky* *soaks everyone*

Yay! Rain! Ohhhhh. Whoops.

(Yay! I'm HELPful. AND I don't have a color in my name! :D)

13. TogetherAgain

<gulps rain> <stops choking> PHEW! Oh, THANK you! Why, I'm so HAPPY not to be choking, I could sing and dance! <Dances> I'm siiiiiiiiiinging in the raaaain... just siiiiiiiiinging in the raaaaaain! ...Hey, who's that shady man dragging Beau away?

14. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Boy, oh boy. I went the concession stand, and when I got back I had to go through 6 pages! And two nominations already? Sweet-a-roonie!

15. MuppetsFan4Life

Ojo- Hang on! Beauregard! I'm coming! (runs after them)

Me- OJO! Don't run- (sighs, runs after her)

Ojo- (to shady figure) Leave him alone, you...you...bad person!

Me- (punches shady figure with a rubber chicken) Let go NOW!

16. Beauregard

FINALLY! Someone notices! *is still being dragged away...although it turns out the shady figure is actually a cardboard cut-out of Jude Law...which, having been dampened by the sudden waterflow, falls apart*

Well, that was easy.

17. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hmm... I wonder if I should've sold someone other than Beau? ...Nah.

Up next we have the Most Informative Member of 2009 award. This award goes to the member who spends his time informing people of things when they may be confused about the details. Members like this are why I know so much about the Muppets (and because I just have no life). The top five Most Informative Members of 2009 are...

dwmckim
    frogboy4
    theprawncracker
    stephenjilizard
    DrmaticEmphasis

And the member whose information we love to learn is...

DWMCKIM

This is dwmckim's first Muppet Central Forum Award, but he has been an active member of Muppet Central since 2002. dwmckim can be credited for saving the awards this year by pleading people to vote (it worked!).

18. APRena

APRena New Member

Hey, didjaknow that they used milk to make the rain show up on camera for the movie? I'm such a musical nerd. Anyway, back to being a pain in Prawnie's neck... gee, what is there left to make fall from the sky to bankrupt him? I KNOW!

*money falls from ceiling.*
    *Unfortunately for everyone, it's in dimes*

19. TogetherAgain

<sloshes through large puddles to return to "seat"> Y'know, Prawnie... you REALLY should've gone with a mop, instead of that urn. <squats down in a puddle> Yay, dwmckim, for saving the awards! ...I think they could've used just a LITTLE more saving. Or a saving's account.

<opens umbrella to shelter self from raining dimes> Why couldn't it be quarters? Then I'd be able to do my laundry...

20. Beauregard

Congratulations, DW! I've learned so much from you this past year!

*is hit in the eye with a dime* It's like that kid is trying to steal my thunder...*rearranges eye-patch shaped like lightning* I'm so glad I got Gaga to design my wardrobe this season...