The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know your reasonings, but then again, I honestly haven't seen anything related to the Chipmunks in a long time, but if I remember what Dave was like, I just don't believe Jason Lee would be the right choice.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
My reasoning is that I love Jason Lee very much, and I love the Chipmunks too, but I can't help but feel that this is a step in the wrong direction for both of them.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Then again, the director is Tim Hill. And he did a really bang-up job of directing Muppets From Space... and even though I may get flogged for this, I didn't think that Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties and Max Keeble's Big Move were awful. Not great, but certainly not bad.

We'll simply have to see.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, Tim Hill's pretty good, so maybe, JUST maybe this might not be too bad...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well heres the thing and i think this could also aplly to the muppets. The people who know cartoons and shows from the 80's are all grown up. Yet they would love to see the old shows all new again, Yet the people in the movie bussness are into a younger generation. and this "re intordceing" thing is what it is all about. If people have not seen the cartoons for a long time then they will change or re do them with new voices or story lines.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I need a memory refresher since I have seen these guys in a long time: I know Dave adopted the Chipmunks, but who adopted the Chipettes? Did he adopt them too?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay... that's odd, I was thinking they too had an adoptive guardian, but I guess not.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
No! Your right! They lived up a tree at first, but the very disfuntional Miss miller adopted them. Thet always help her kee thins in order because she is always messing things up. And she is alwayas about to step on, knock somthing over on, or sit on her poor Kittie cat! She was so darn funny and lovable, hehe!:zany: An unforgettible character.:big_grin: