The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh! I forgot about Miss Miller! I remember her now as the Chipmunks' babysitter, but I don't think I remember her adopting the Chipettes... DANG I think it's been longer than I thought since I've seen these guys; I do remember when I was a tiny little guy, Cartoon Network used to play The Chipmunks in the mornings.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Right after I posted that, I was sure I was wrong. Now I totally remember Miss Miller. She was awesome.

This has made me begin watching The Chipmunk Adventure.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I think that if they do this to Fraggle Rock, it'll be kinda good because they are releasing them on DVD the way they were, so I guess that way kids and adults can get to know them again, and fall in love with the characters. I actually think that Jason Lee would do good. Listening to him and seeing him on My Name is Earl, all he would have to do is comb his hair and shave his mustache(One of the best mustaches on TV since Tom Selleck) and he's got it. I mean, you look at some of the people in movies that was adapted from either real peoples lives or TV shows, and you look at who you THINK would be good, and they end up tanking(Nicole Kidman/Bewitched) Then you look at Joakin(sp?) Pheonix in Walk the Line, you'd never think looking at him that he'd be a great Johnny Cash, but he brought what I thought was one of the best performances and pulled it off. We'll see how it turns out, I think that this MAYBE ok, but I think you're right, they should just make something to either reintroduce this to the public, or put the originals on DVD, so they can figure out the characters, and then see them put into a situation outside of their comfort zone.

Daniel

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't know if they ever showed Miss Miller adopting the Chipettes, but they did live with her after the tree house.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember that she offically did. I wish I I could remember exactly what happed, though.

Edit: Season four premier:37. "Help Wanted: Mommy"
The Chipettes are adopted by Miss Miller.

* First appearance of Miss Miller.
* Aired 9/20/86
* Final appearance of the Chipettes' treehouse as they are now living with Miss Miller.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I don't think that Jason would do a bad job... it's just, I don't see him as Dave... especially since my introduction to him was through Kevin Smith's films.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh wow, I didn't realize! Well, only less than 1000 more to go and I'll be number six in the 10,000 club! Now, how should we celebrate?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Oh wow, I didn't realize! Well, only less than 1000 more to go and I'll be number six in the 10,000 club! Now, how should we celebrate?
I say we get drunk and kidnap Kathy Greenwoods husband, and that'll leave the door open for you to "console" her. THEN, we return him for ransom and a deal in which we don't get prosecuted so we get off scott free. Or we could just hang some streamers or something it's all up to you.

Daniel