The Christmas Toy on DVD?

Rugby

Reaction score
Does anyone know if The Christmas Toy will be coming out on DVD? I really really need this one on DVD. Anybody willing to start a grass roots campaign with me to get this thing on DVD?

bobusan

Reaction score
Although I'm a little late, I'm totally with you on this! I absolutely LOVE The Christmas Toy and would love to have it on DVD. Why was it included on the UK DVD of The Muppet Family Christmas, but not on the US release? I own a VHS copy of it, but the quality isn't all that great (I hate VHS!). If a campaign is started to get this a US DVD release, it will certainly have my support.

Bob

Rugby said:
Does anyone know if The Christmas Toy will be coming out on DVD? I really really need this one on DVD. Anybody willing to start a grass roots campaign with me to get this thing on DVD?

Rugby

Reaction score
Wow! I started this thread over a year ago! And still no A Christmas Toy on DVD for the US. I too wonder why the UK gets MFC with A Christmas Toy included. I would pay $15 just for A Christmas Toy alone!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

The reason is because it has been released quite a few times in the US. It obviously didnt get enough sales to warrant another DVD release.

It was released over here once in the 80's, And that was it.