1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by galagr, Aug 1, 2012.

1. galagr Well-Known Member

If you have a compliment you would like to say to anybody, post it here.
  2. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I just really like the people who make up this forum as a whole. Thanks everybody!
    Plaid Fraggle and Greengables95 like this.
  3. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Great idea galgr. Good job thinking of a thread where we can be positive to each other.
    galagr likes this.
  4. Hubert Well-Known Member

I compliment galagr for creating this thread.

I compliment charlietheowl for complimenting the people who make up this forum as a whole.

I compliment Gonzo's Hobbit's complimenting of galagr for making a thread about compliments.

I compliment myself for complimenting Gonzo's Hobbit's complimenting of galagr for making a thread about complimenting, of which I also complimented.
  5. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I compliment myself for being awesome
  6. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

(to Miss Kermie) You top my list of Best Usernames
    (to TogetherAgain) Nice avatar!
    (to Mo Frackle) You're just hilarious (yes, that's a compliment)
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  7. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I compliment you for making nested compliments.
    I compliment myself for understanding the nested compliments.
    I compliment myself for complimenting a compliment of a compliment of a compliment of a compliment.
    And finally, I compliment myself (and everyone reading) for not going insane reading this.
  8. HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

I compliment Vincent for coming across as incredibly pleased with himself. ;)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  9. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I'm complimenting HeyButtafly to make this an infinite loop
  10. dwmckim Well-Known Member

My compliments to the chef.
  11. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Are you so sure?
    [food explodes]
  12. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I compliment charlietheowl for being such a good listener and a fun person to talk to.
    Pinkflower7783 and charlietheowl like this.
  13. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Aw thanks! You're a good listener too!
  14. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    I compliment Lady Ru for being a better writer than I am.

I compliment Ed for his unsurpassed knowledge of obscure cartoons and MST references. And editing.

I compliment charlie for making me laugh with every danged installment of his "summer vacation" story...which is hard to do.

I compliment dwmckim for his timely snarkiness, which also makes me laugh.

I compliment heralde for walking the walk, not just talking the talk.

And I compliment the newbies for their unbridled enthusiasm for Muppets! :)
    --------------
    charlietheowl likes this.
  15. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I compliment The Count for deleting spam so quickly.
    Greengables95 and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  16. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

We have spam???
    -----------------
  17. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

18. heralde Well-Known Member

Aw thank you. I compliment newsmanfan for being such a supportive, reassuring presence on the forum. :)
  19. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Thank you! I compliment you for providing me with encouragement and advice when I really needed it.
  20. Hubert Well-Known Member

It's high time I do some complimenting myself...

I compliment Lisa for her amazingly awesome writing.

I compliment Ed for not only deleting spam so quickly, but also being so terrific with helping us out all the time, and quickly replying to our many messages to him.

I compliment Phillip for creating this site and forum, and all the work that he constantly does to make it such a wonderful environment.

I compliment Aaron, muppetfan24/7, Logan, and missmusical for their encouragement in my fanfic writing.

I compliment Vincent for reaching 2000 posts.

I compliment Sarge, Grace, Vincent, and Yuna for constantly helping to maintain constant action at CCC.

I compliment all the people that make my computer wet from spitting out beverages in laughter.

I compliment bandit for being such a wonderful person, giving me advice on projects of mine, and being the first person I really befriended on this forum.

I compliment the HensonCon planning team for all of their hard work to make a convention happen.

I compliment all of the puppeteers on here, for keeping the puppet legacy alive.

I compliment all of the fanfic writers, for constantly giving stuff for us to read.

I compliment Beau for all of his constant fun-ness in every single post.

I compliment Prawnie for giving us a Muppet fansite.

I compliment everyone here for being so nice, friendly, and welcoming.