1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The corny joke thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kiki, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Oh of course. DanDanStrawberry.:o

I was thinking at first that he must have been some sort of American or Canadian fictional character you were referring to.:)
  2. bunsenhoneydew

bunsenhoneydew New Member

Corny jokes...so many...not enough space...

Why are pirates called 'pirates'?

Because they ARRRRGGHHHHHHH...:eek:
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board, anyway.
  4. bunsenhoneydew

There's nothing like a good joke...and this is nothing like a good joke.

Oh please tell me I haven't offended you with my poor taste in jokes ...and even poorer judgement for posting it. I have another one to make up for it. Policeman pulls over a car for speeding. When the man rolls down the window, the policeman can see three penguins in the back seat. He issues the driver a ticket and give him a stern warning..'You take those penguins to the zoo THIS INSTANT!' The driver says that he will and pulls away. The next day, the policeman sees the same car speeding. He pulls it over again. When the window is rolled down this time, all the penguins are wearing sunglasses. 'What on earth are you doing??!!', screams the policeman. 'I told you to take these penguins to the zoo.' 'I did,' says the driver calmly. 'And we all had such a good time that today I'm taking them to the beach.' TA DA!:eek:
  5. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*Snorts* Hahahahaha! That was really funny.
  6. D'Snowth

Um, I was simply welcoming you to the board seeing is how you're a newbie and all, no hard feelings I hope.:)
  7. bunsenhoneydew

:o)

Never, dear person...thank you for the lovely welcome!
  8. D'Snowth

That's no problem.
  9. Bill Bubble Guy

Why does Kermit hate chocolate?

Because ever since he heard about the Freddo Frog Franchise he's terrified that frogs are one of the secret ingrediants.:eek: ;)
  10. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ooh... oh boy... I literally LOL at that one, Marty, seriously! (I am tragic! ;) ) :) :)
  11. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

This is a real shocker... and I don't know if a lot of people will get the reference:

This is a true story. My mum came home one day from a garage sale with one of those electric typewriters... you know the ones, and it was Brother (the brand). So Mum comes through the door and says "Boy this type-writer's heavy!" and I go "He's not heavy, he's your Brother". BA-DOOM-CH!!
    ;)
  12. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Hahahahahaha! I love it!
  13. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Thanks! Glad you liked it! :D
  14. Bill Bubble Guy

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
    Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
    All the king's horses and all the king's men said "Ah, don't worry about him. He's only an egg." :D
  15. Bill Bubble Guy

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water.
    Jack fell down and broke his crown
    And Jill hired the firm's best lawyers to defend her. :D
  16. Bill Bubble Guy

Mary had a little lamb, its fleece was black as charcoal.
    And every time it jumped a fence, you could see its little black belly-button. :D
  17. Bill Bubble Guy

Little Jack Horner sat in the corner
    eating his Christmas pie.
    He stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum
    and said, "Darn. I was hoping for strawberries." :D
  18. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Oh my gosh Marty! Those are hilarious! Especially the last one. lol. It reminds me of Dan.
  19. wes

wes Active Member

Ok I got one,

Pete and Repete were wlking on a Bridge, Pete jump off who was left?
  20. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member