The Cosby Show, Season 6 DVDs

anytimepally

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread on this, but if there is one, feel free to ignore this... but I thought some of you might want to know that on Novemeber 6th, The Cosby Show - Season 6 arrives on DVD, which includes the episode "Cliff's Nightmare," featuring Muppets from The Jim Henson Hour

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7840

Java

Reaction score
I always thought I had made that episode up in a dream until I saw it re-run on Nick-at-Nite

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I want to buy that season set just for that episode.

(okay, maybe not just for that episode; there are a few others I want to see like "We're Off to See the Wretched". But mainly that episode)

-Kim

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
you sholdn't buy the whole season justfor that ep. If we had a FILE SHARING section i could make link so people can download it. and save money

Drtooth

Reaction score
you sholdn't buy the whole season justfor that ep. If we had a FILE SHARING section i could make link so people can download it. and save money
THAT is illegal. Besides. We would all rather have a legal version of everything. As much as I hate the fact corporations want to pull clips of stuff on various video sites, we would trade them all in if we had a legal Muppet/Sesame Clips archive or commercially available DVDs.

So, will these be the original broadcast versions, or will they be "syndication edits?"

anytimepally

Reaction score
So, will these be the original broadcast versions, or will they be "syndication edits?"
They actually accidentally released all of Season 1 with syndication versions and have said since that all other seasons would be broadcast versions

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I always thought I had made that episode up in a dream until I saw it re-run on Nick-at-Nite
Lol, that's funny! That episode does have a sort of surreal, dreamy quality to it...which I guess is why it's called "Cliff's Nightmare"! (slaps self on forehead)