The Count Needs Help: Part Whatever!

BlueAM

Reaction score
Hi, all!

I'm back again with some characters that I need descripts of so I can help the Count with his listings.

First of all, there was a song called "I'm So Lonely". It was performed by an AM (Jerry Nelson, I believe), and three gospel-type backing singers (?)

Could you please help me with descripts of these characters?

Thanks!

BlueAM

Dantecat

Reaction score
Don't Worry About It BlueAM,I sure will tell it to you soon.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Okay BlueAM,Here's The Description About These Muppets You Were Asking Us.

(1)The Anything Muppet Man Who Sang I'm So Lonely Was Purple,He Has Black Hair That Sticks Up,A Red Nose,A Red Shirt,and Glasses.

(2)There Were 6 Gospel Singers.

(a)One Was Blue,She Has A Green Nose,She Has Brown Hair,and A Pink Dress.

(b)The Second One Was Blue,She Has Brown Hair,An Orange Nose,and A Yellow Dress.

(c)One Was Green,She Has A Red Nose,She Has Brown Hair,and A Pink Dress.

(d)One Was Purple,She Has An Orange Nose,She Has Brown Hair,and A Yellow Dress.

(e)The Second One Was Green,She Has A Pink Nose,She Has Black Hair,and A Red Dress,

(f)The Second One Was Purple,She Has A Blue Nose,She Has Black Hair,and A Red Dress.

BlueAM

Reaction score
Thanks, Dantecat!

My next character:

The Muppet woodsman that sang about nature.

Please describe what he looked like if possible.

Thanks again, and have a good night!

BlueAM

Dantecat

Reaction score
Okay BlueAM,Here's The Description About The Woodsman That Just Sang About Nature.

The Woodsman Looked A Little Bit Liked Guy Smiley But His Eyes Were Closed,He Had Brown Eyebrows,Brown Hair,A Brown Mustache,A Pink Tongue,He Was Wearing A Red and Black Checkered Dress Shirt,He Was Also Wearing Brown Dress Pants,A Brown Belt,and A Blue Hat That You Just Wear In The Winter Time.He Was Performed By Jim Henson.

But I Think The Purple Anything Muppet Man That Just Sang "I'm So Lonely" Was Definately Performed By Jerry Nelson.

You Have A Good Night Too BlueAM!Bye,Talk To You Next Time. :wink:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
BlueAM said:
Hi, all!

I'm back again with some characters that I need descripts of so I can help the Count with his listings.

First of all, there was a song called "I'm So Lonely". It was performed by an AM (Jerry Nelson, I believe), and three gospel-type backing singers (?)

Could you please help me with descripts of these characters?

Thanks!

BlueAM
i rememeber this. hated it. it was so depressing.

BlueAM

Reaction score
Thanks again, Dantecat!

My next (and probably final question for now) characters:

The AMs from Judy Collins' "Fisherman's Song". I think there is a pic of that skit in the book "Jim Henson: The Works". The AMs included an orange man, a green man with a moustache and orange nose, a Guy Smiley-like man with a beard, and a blue man with a black beard. There might have been more AMs in that bit, but tell me what others there were in case, if this is the skit I'm talking about.

Thanks for your help!

BlueAM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dang it!!! BlueAM, buddy, you gotta keep me alerted to more of these helpful littl threads popping up. For those interested, this one was Part 9, and the next should be Part 10. Ah ha, I do so love to count!
The only reason why I haven't found these till now is cause I've been busy with Xerus getting all the JHAS characters in line.
However, my question would be how to list all these characters.
Do you think "The Woodsman" would do?
And how would you list the characters from the song "I'm So Lonely."
Hope to hear from you guys and have a good night.