The Count Still Needs Urgent Help!

BlueAM

Reaction score
Hi, all!

As you know, I've been desperately looking for descripts of Muppets for The Count!

My first character:

Professor Nucleus von Fission. Kermit talked to him about his latest invention: The Six Dollar Man.

Can anyone provide me with a descript of him, please?

Thanks for your help, and have a good night!

BlueAM

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Ask and ye shall receive. :big_grin:

I haven't seen the sketch in quite a while, but it can be found in a "123 SS" episode. From what I remember, he's a short lavendar AM with scraggly gray hair and moustache, an orange nose, and I believe that he had "Herbert Birdsfoot" glasses. He also wore a lab coat.

By the way, could "The Six-Dollar Man" be added to the list? If so, here's a transcript of the clip that provides lots of detail:

http://members.tripod.com/Tiny_Dancer/6dollar.html

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks MuppetDude. Always thought it was Dr. Nobel Price who invented the Six Dollar Man. BTW: The Six Dollar Man is already listed in ML 13.0. And the tax must've been a cheap 20 cents, cause the rest of the creature cost $5.80.
Hope this helps and looking forward to BlueAM's next request.

BlueAM

Reaction score
Thanks for all your help!

My next characters:

The AMs that sang "Zig Zag Dance". Please describe what each of them looked like if possible.

Thanks again, and have a good night!

BlueAM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong... But didn't those guys hold a sort of placard or picket sign staff with a letter Z atop the staff?

BlueAM

Reaction score
Thanks again!

My next character:

Jack Be Nimble. Kermit interviewed him once.

I think he's already listed, but I'm wondering what he looks like. Please describe him the best you can!

Thanks again, and have a good day!

BlueAM

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Deanmo19 said:
The AM's who sing "The Zig Zag Dance" were the blue one, the orange one, the green one, and the lavender one, who was performed by Richard Hunt. All of them are wearing blue sweaters.
Thought I might add on to this; they all wore blue sweaters and held sticks with either a "Z" or a card with a "Z" on it.

The lavendar one had orange hair and a green nose; the blue one had brown hair with an orange nose; the green one had short brown hair and a pink nose; and the orange one had black hair, vertically-oval eyes, and a red nose. They could be counted as "The Zig-Zag Dancers".

I've never seen the "Jack Be Nimble" News Flash, but he might be the same as the one used in a 1993 episode. In this episode, he was a tall orange AM with a round pink nose, bushy brown hair and moustache, a green shirt (?), a purple vest (?), sunglasses, and a dark gray hat similar to Zoot's. Jerry Nelson played him in a sort of a "Floyd Pepper" tribute.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thought I'd help out finding where the original Jack Be Nimble appeared. Looking back on it to describe it now, the News Flash and the Mother Goose Stories episode are quite similar in nature.

The News Flash had Kermit interviewing Jack Be Nimble as he tries to jump over the candlestick. And in true SS fashion, he gets wrong by jumping around or under or even attempting to jump through the candlestick. This last try ultimately knocks over the candlestick and the News Flash segment goes on a bit more like that.
In the Mother Goose Stories episode, Jack Be Nimble kind of does the same thing in that he knocks over the candlestick not rully knowing what jumping over it means. And then, once it's been knocked down it's much easier to jump over than when it stood as a tall monument in the town outskirts.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

BTW: MuppetDude, what was the plotline of the episode with this second Jack Be Nimble you speak of? Would like to know more.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I got the description from ssetta. According to him (and a few others who have the episode), Jack's tired of jumping over the candlestick, so he tries jumping over other objects.

BlueAM

Reaction score
As Latka would say, "Tankyouveddymuch!"

My next character:

Salvador Dada. He was a painter who I think appeared in a skit with Biff, and methinks Jim Henson performed him.

Can any of you guys describe what he looks like? Thanks for your help, and have a good night!

BlueAM