1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Dark Crystal Lego suggestion

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by muppetperson, Mar 2, 2014.

1. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I thought there was no way they'd accept copyrighted characters that they'd have to acquire the license to.

3. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Wonderful idea!

muppetperson likes this.
  4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

"I thought there was no way they'd accept copyrighted characters that they'd have to acquire the license to. - Drtooth"
    They have done it lots of times with "Star Wars" and now "The Simpsons", so it is possible.

5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

They already own the Star Wars license. In fact, it's their most popular licensed brand. They had it since the 90's.

I hear they're cracking down on customs that require purchases of more licenses. Unless something's insanely popular (like the Ghostbusters set). They wouldn't even push through a Legend of Zelda set, but that seems to be due to Knex having the Nintendo license.

I'd love to see this happen, though. Especially if we can have a Skesis figure with a face instead of a hook shaped part for a head.

6. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Exactly. The heads should be exclusively sculpted. Also the Garthim needs sculpted parts.