1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Dark Crystal

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Darth Vader, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader New Member

I read somewhere that Jim Henson's son was going to be making a sequel/prequel for The Dark Crystal, one of my all time favourite movies, is this true ?
  2. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

I doubt it. I read a fan-scripted sequel on a website somewhere, and the person who wrote it had submitted it to JHC. He got a letter back saying that Jim Henson did not want a sequel to Dark Crystal. I have a feeling that this goes for a prequel as well.

-Kim
  3. Darth Vader

Darth Vader New Member

4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

5. Darth Vader

Darth Vader New Member

Thanks. It's good to know I didn't just dream it up.
  6. Hairfarmer

Hairfarmer New Member

Dark Crystal & other muppets on view

Just an FYI for anyone who doesn't already know. There is a wonderful place in Atlanta called the Center For Puppetry Arts. In their museum they have the original Garthim master puppet(with his sword from the "Trial by stone" scene) as well as Dr. Strangepork and a couple other Henson originals. A lot of other non-Henson related puppets as well. Even some amazing antique ones like Punch and Judy puppets from the 18th century. Not to mention that they have an extensive library as well as two puppet theaters which produce several shows a year. Definatley worth the visit for anyone if you ever make it to the Atlanta area.
    J~
  7. Darth Vader

Darth Vader New Member

Thanks, I'll have to remember to go there if I ever visit America.